• Australia
    • New Zeland
    • Russia
    • Iceland
    • Norway
    • Other European
    • Other Non-listed

Sign in to follow this  

Strange poll choices there. I guess you thought of Iceland from my location. . .

That thread doesn't have a poll though, which makes getting any statistical summary out of it a chore.

I'm from the United States.

Just not this one.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Who are you!? What are you doing with this information!? Who do you answer to!? Why did I click on it!? Why am I writing this way!? :shock:

Edit: It just occurred to me I can kinda tell where you are from because of your choice of countries. Minus Norway and Iceland of course. :P

USA! USA! USA! USA! 8-)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

And thus a vote for England was cast.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

USA! USA! USA! USA! 8-)

United States of Arrogance? :P

:lol:

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

USA! USA! USA! USA! 8-)

:lol:

the-united-states-of-fat.jpg

I'm American and in good shape (if I do say so myself), but this makes me just plain sad...

United States of too many fat people?

Fixed. :(

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

USA! USA! USA! USA! 8-)

Lol

I'm from Poland. In the middle of europe. :/

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

This is by far one of the worst polls on this forum. Forgetting about Asia, Africa, South America.... (By the way do we even have any asians here on this forum :/ ?) If you were to do it euro-centric like you obviously did, at least you would put European countries by population first not the countries with the lowest population in Europe, thus Germany, Italy, Spain should be included. Then why did you put England, my educated guess tells me you are an american from english descent because you put U.S.A first and England second as the poll choices ;), besides you put U.S.A. there correctly, not like some people put it as "America". And then you suspicioulsy put english colonized countries which are close allies to the U.S.A. and must be known to most americans... then the rest of the countries starting with Russia of course because that is the "enemy" of the states ;).... anyway everything implies that you are from the U.S.A., is that correct? Well, the proper term is United Kingdom, sir. Another minus because you didn't put Ukraine as a choice :'(.......

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."