The First Annual Presidential Election! Nominations

Keep tellin' yourself that, buddy.

You'd like that wouldn't you...

It's also fascinating how much of Doom Shepard's fight is fought through Bullseye, his unofficial subordinate, as opposed to it being Party Leader on Party Leader.
How about "King Nothing?" ;)

As my Chief of staff, your duties would be fairly straightforward: Crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their ponies. You have a free hand as to how to go about achieving those goals.

:P

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Oh, I am corrected; I apologize for calling you unofficial, as you appear to be his Executor. Or Executioner. Mistakes are made, man is mortal.

Also, you do realize that when you said "You'd like that wouldn't you?", that either means either it has no contextual weight and the statement means nothing, or you're backtracking and you retract everything you said about Neutrality meaning Sympathy. Because it means you're re-evaluating your thoughts on the definition of Neutrality.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Oh, I am corrected; I apologize for calling you unofficial, as you appear to be his Executor. Or Executioner. Mistakes are made, man is mortal.

I am not mortal, you take that back!

Otherwise, apology accepted.

Also, you do realize that when you said "You'd like that wouldn't you?", that either means either it has no contextual weight and the statement means nothing, or you're backtracking and you retract everything you said about Neutrality meaning Sympathy.

You know you're just going to lose this one to twisted logiclessness too don't you?

Why, what are you going to do, Outlive me to death?

Why, what are you going to do, Outlive me to death?

If you push me... You never know what I might do to ensure victory.

Is that a threat?

As General Secretariat, 'Sons of Norton' Chief-of-Staff BTGbullseye is reminded of his automatic compliance with the Election rules as consequence of being a Subordinate to a Candidate.

Is that a threat?

No threat... Just a point... You never know.

As General Secretariat, Sons of Norton Chief of Staff BTGbullseye is reminded of his automatic compliance with the Election rules as consequence of being a Subordinate to a Candidate.

Since when were the subordinates in the rules? Ok, fine... Just put that all party members are bound by the same rules as the party leader in the rules then.

As General Secretariat, Sons of Norton Chief of Staff BTGbullseye is reminded of his automatic compliance with the Election rules as consequence of being a Subordinate to a Candidate.

Since when were the subordinates in the rules? Ok, fine... Just put that all party members are bound by the same rules as the party leader in the rules then.

Done.

Neutral = sympathizer.

I'm just going to step in at this point briefly to brand the above quoted statement as 'nonsense'.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Neutral = sympathizer.

I'm just going to step in at this point briefly to brand the above quoted statement as 'nonsense'.

How about neutral = non-hater ?

Applause.gif

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

...Was I too late?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Nice work, BTGbullseye. have a doughnut. Also, a trophy.001.jpg

Sorry for not responding to my opponent's mishmash of tangled thoughts earlier, but I've been.. you know... BUSY. Doing real things instead of drumming up false or misleading campaign rhetoric: teaching classes of children about space (and smashing entire planets, sending them crashing into the sun) at the Doom Shepherd Center for Astronomy and Omnicide, taking care of the disabled, and... well, what I do with my Interns is my own business. She's over 18! I have proof! What we're doing is legal in THIS state! You can't see anyone's faces on that alleged videotape! That's not blood, it's ketchup! SHUT UP!!!

So, I can't waste hours coming up with some fancy logo to plaster all over my posts to waste our precious bodily flui--- er, bandwidth. That doesn't mean anything. My predecessor left everything in a mess, I can't fix it ALL before the election even happens.

Meanwhile, my oponent has made the decision to go negative, attacking my position and character whilst failing to put forward any counterproposals or compromise positions whatsoever. Is THIS the kind of leadership we can expect from the new Party of 'No'?

It's time to put aside negative politicking, so I will not be responding to my opponent's distortions of my positions. Let his responses' total ridiculousness speak for itself.

It's time to move forward into the future. A future filled with Doom Shepherd.

010e19b9-1628-4476-b3fd-262405fccf44.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Fellow Accursed Farmers, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason.

Let no forum member deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as fans, and as individuals to set aside our long standing feuds and unite!

The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon better sites, lest we be swept away by the flood of crappy videos.

The original Machinima.com is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom... a memory. With bad videos left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection?

The devastation wrought by the Call of Duty videos is self-evident. We have seen our channels and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Black Ops “Top Ten” videos. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish IG Daily. Unprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.

The time has come my fellow Accursed Farmers, to rally to a new banner! In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne! And from that throne... I... shall watch over you.

From this day forward, let no user make war upon any other user. Let no youtube channel conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with Call of Duty players. And to all the enemies of quality machinima, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through... NO MATTER THE COST.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I would like to thank the honorable representative of the Sons of Norton for highlighting a serious security issue in the official rules of the Election, which now prevents Party Subordinates from breaking the rules.

Furthermore, I resent the statements made by the honorable Leader of the Sons of Norton in saying that my thoughts are tangled; they are only complicated. Apologies abound if they are more sophisticated than what can be encompassed by lesser brains.

As General Secretariat, I would like to express my heartfelt delight at how successful this first annual event has so far been conducted. This is awesome.

Argh... who do I vote for?

Blue - Formal, intelligent, intuitive political views.

J.C. - Amazing speeches and diplomatic skills, as well as a burning hatred for CoD videos.

Doom Shepherd - Working and educating instead of posting speeches with large words.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Argh... who do I vote for?

Doom Shepherd - Working and educating instead of posting speeches with large words.

Also, funny.

If it helps, here's a link to one of the educational applications I was talking about above (planet smashing!) You can play it on any computer that has Java.

http://www.arachnoid.com/gravitation/

(Pay special attention to the "Data" button. You can use it to adjust the mass and speed of your planets and stars. Turn the sun into a black hole! Make a planet 10 times as massive as Jupiter, and send it careening through the Inner Solar System - thereby disproving the "Nibiru" hypothesis)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

(Pay special attention to the "Data" button. You can use it to adjust the mass and speed of your planets and stars. Turn the sun into a black hole! Make a planet 10 times as massive as Jupiter, and send it careening through the Inner Solar System - thereby disproving the "Nibiru" hypothesis)

This is a lot of fun. Rep points for that.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

It is a lot of fun.

So much so that I wasted time on it.

So much for my party having exclusive rights to "Wastes of time".

Fellow Accursed Farmers, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason.

Let no forum member deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as fans, and as individuals to set aside our long standing feuds and unite!

The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us, and we must seek refuge upon better sites, lest we be swept away by the flood of crappy videos.

The original Machinima.com is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom... a memory. With bad videos left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection?

The devastation wrought by the Call of Duty videos is self-evident. We have seen our channels and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Black Ops “Top Ten” videos. We have seen firsthand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish IG Daily. Unprecedented, and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our times.

The time has come my fellow Accursed Farmers, to rally to a new banner! In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole, capitulating ONLY to a single throne! And from that throne... I... shall watch over you.

From this day forward, let no user make war upon any other user. Let no youtube channel conspire against this new beginning. And let no man consort with Call of Duty players. And to all the enemies of quality machinima, seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through... NO MATTER THE COST.

I get the impression that voting for this person will only bring about a new regime as corrupt as the old confederacy.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."