The First Annual Presidential Election! Nominations

J.C like J.C Denton, I vote for him

...Not to turn this into another anti-Brony thread, but you do realize he supports alphabetagamma in our "war?"

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I nominate Bullseye for his fair posts and record of negative reputation.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

J.C like J.C Denton, I vote for him

...Not to turn this into another anti-Brony thread, but you do realize he supports alphabetagamma in our "war?"

Oh, I didn't know that! :(

In that case, I WONT VOTE FOR J.C.

I hate ponies.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Interesting how these ponies seem to pretty much influence the whole campaign.

Yes, yes they are! :(((

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

We don't want a Brony as president, do we?

...Well, you may not mind the ponies, but we can't stand them. It's mainly alphabetagamma's excessive posting of them, though.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

More important than the environment, economy and the war in Iraq.

It's mainly alphabetagamma's excessive posting of them, though.

:roll: I've had my fun now, don't worry... too much :twisted:

As General Secretariat, I will say that I would personally prefer not to have the subject of My Little Pony a significant point of this Election race (due to the conduct and opinions of few members) but if the populace sees it as one, then so it should be.

As Party Leader, I will say

grego.png

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I'm just not up to the job of making a whole new party from scratch running on virtually the same platform as Doom Shepherd's though... Just vote for him, I'll be part of his party. :lol:

Didn't you nominate me? That would count. You could pick what office you'd prefer to hold. They're roughly equivalent to Chief of Staff, Department heads, and Activists, in that order.

(Or Witch-King of Angmar, other Nazgul, and Orcs.)

I don't have a VP, because would Sauron share power?

Hmmm... Which to pick... So similar are our goals, but with me being far more laid back about it... I guess the 'Chief of Staff' one, except the title would have to be something more like "Head Nobody", or "Master of Whatever"...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I'm just not up to the job of making a whole new party from scratch running on virtually the same platform as Doom Shepherd's though... Just vote for him, I'll be part of his party. :lol:

Yes. (I mean, obviously I'm not gonna go for having a supporter also run against me, am I? You know what always happens in the movies... underling challenges leader, underling ends up in a pool of liquid-hot magma... :lol: )

Didn't you nominate me? That would count. You could pick what office you'd prefer to hold. They're roughly equivalent to Chief of Staff, Department heads, and Activists, in that order.

(Or Witch-King of Angmar, other Nazgul, and Orcs.)

I don't have a VP, because would Sauron share power?

Hmmm... Which to pick... So similar are our goals, but with me being far more laid back about it... I guess the 'Chief of Staff' one, except the title would have to be something more like "Head Nobody", or "Master of Whatever"...

How about "King Nothing?" ;)

As my Chief of staff, your duties would be fairly straightforward: Crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their ponies. You have a free hand as to how to go about achieving those goals.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Yes. (I mean, obviously I'm not gonna go for having a supporter also run against me, am I? You know what always happens in the movies... underling challenges leader, underling ends up in a pool of liquid-hot magma... :lol: )

Quite. :D

How about "King Nothing?" ;)

As my Chief of staff, your duties would be fairly straightforward: Crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their ponies. You have a free hand as to how to go about achieving those goals.

Yay! I am King Nothing! :mrgreen:

All enemies/ponies shall be tortured to death, then life, then death, then life, then held on the brink of death until such time as they embrace that age-old creed of "PONIES ARE MORONIC!", at which point they will all be put out of their moronic miseries. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

And now the moment you've all been waiting for; the moment where we dump all of the candidates in to a ring and watch them fight it out between each other with sharp sticks. The winner faces the lions.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

And now the moment you've all been waiting for; the moment where we dump all of the candidates in to a ring and watch them fight it out between each other with sharp sticks. The winner faces the lions.

Can we give our candidates custom sticks, or do they have to use provided ones?

Also, facing lions is easy, what point is there in making someone turn towards a group of animals?

Can we give our candidates custom sticks, or do they have to use provided ones?

Also, facing lions is easy, what point is there in making someone turn towards a group of animals?

Starved lions.

Starved lions.

How long is he forced to stare at them? Until they die of starvation?

Starved lions.

How long is he forced to stare at them? Until they die of starvation?

Nah, the idea is to have a steady flow of contestants to fight the lions. Things have to be kept entertaining for the audience after all! Electing people for Arena positions is a cracking idea and I completely support it! :D

"I nominate myself!"

"I decline!"

"Oh fuck..."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

All enemies/ponies shall be tortured to death, then life, then death, then life, then held on the brink of death

And you're the "laid-back" one?? :shock:

Note: the Sons of Norton do NOT condone the torture of animals. Just people. That's an official position statement.

See, animals don't know right from wrong, so it's impossible for them to "know better than to have done that."

As for those peope who like to pretend they're animals... that has to be judged on a case-by-case basis, ever since the Catgirl General Amnesty of 2006.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...