The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

Ever considered people who didn't vote?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

If you like something. Like it. Don't start a god-damned war. I wouldn't be suprized if this crap spread to another forum. People in my forum randomly posted about MLP, they asked me to delete the thread but if ABG posts in another forum about this "war" then it'd become an internet phenominon. It'd go down in history. Just think how horri--

do it.

FYI: I watched it, it's not something I'm going to obsess over, but as weird as it is it wasn't that bad.

Take me off the bronies list. And don't put me on the anti-bronies list. I'm flyin neutral now.

Hi Friend.

FYI: I watched it, it's not something I'm going to obsess over, but as weird as it is it wasn't that bad.

Problem, Epsilon?

if ABG posts in another forum about this "war" then it'd become an internet phenominon. It'd go down in history. Just think how horri--

do it.

Haha, it would certainly bring alot of attention to accursed farms.

Also known as "Username"

Problem, Epsilon?

if ABG posts in another forum about this "war" then it'd become an internet phenominon. It'd go down in history. Just think how horri--

do it.

Haha, it would certainly bring alot of attention to accursed farms.

I was talking to him on Steam when I was watching it ^_^

If you like something. Like it. Don't start a god-damned war. I wouldn't be suprized if this crap spread to another forum. People in my forum randomly posted about MLP, they asked me to delete the thread but if ABG posts in another forum about this "war" then it'd become an internet phenominon. It'd go down in history. Just think how horri--

do it.

At first I was like:

Twilight_Sparkle_-_Crying_2-(n1294879927781).png

But then I was like:

dash%20wait%20what.jpg

And then I was all:

130214266461.png

do it.

At first I was like:

Twilight_Sparkle_-_Crying_2-(n1294879927781).png

But then I was like:

dash%20wait%20what.jpg

And then I was all:

130214266461.png

I can't stop laughing. No further comment needed.

I should maybe re-state what I have on other topics: don't take what I say seriously. Reading back, my last page there seemed rather ass-ish and not so jokish.

But I am a brony. you can take THAT part seriously. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm still laughing (really).

Thank you ABG for your HI-larious comment.

I'm really going off-topic here but it's worth it. I hated your previous avatar, then you changed it to Konata

I'm still laughing (really).

Thank you ABG for your HI-larious comment.

I'm really going off-topic here but it's worth it. I hated your previous avatar, then you changed it to Konata

I love Lucky Star, that's why.

Now, to get back on topic

pony-8670.jpg

fell%20pony%20stallion.jpg

Hi Friend.

That's because anime is good.

But I digress. This thread is about ponies, bronies, and defending our honor.

Retired Forum Moderator

Funny thing about epic sax guy: I can listen to that for HOURS. I LOVE that tune. XD

I approve of that for our victory music.

Retired Forum Moderator