The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

If you want all the bronies banned for the duration, then go right ahead. Banning is easy. Getting me to take back the ban is going to be nearly impossible.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well TF2 won't even let choose a spray so I guess I have no problem with this circumstantially.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

All bronies banned for 1 brony's mistake?

Should help keep the individuals in-line when everyone is on the line.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, even I'm not willing to give up my Disappearing spy spray just to aggravate BTG. But he never said anything about HEARING. >:)

Retired Forum Moderator

Well, even I'm not willing to give up my Disappearing spy spray just to aggravate BTG. But he never said anything about HEARING. >:)

He will soon, I bet.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

All bronies banned for 1 brony's mistake?

Should help keep the individuals in-line when everyone is on the line.

linksharecom-sucks.jpg

I know some ways to make your server more enjoyable:

Just ignore MLP sprays, and play the f**king game.

If you have a problem, turn the sprays off.

The least you could do is ban the one brony that did spray something you did not like, not the entire AF brony community.

Also known as "Username"

Only problem with that statement is how hard it is to ignore him. I do agree with only banning the one Brony that posted it, though.

And you can turn off sprays? :shock:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

In fact you can, go to "multiplayer" and right around where you choose which spray to use, it says "disable sprays" or something like that.

129121056417334005.jpg

I'm debating whether to punish Epsilon for aiding a sticky bomb spammer, or let it slide this once. should i chose in favor of punishment, there will be ponie. lots of them.

Retired Forum Moderator

LET THERE BE PONIE(S)!

300px-SparkleRarity-1.jpg

I don't like Rarity :(

Hi Friend.

I'm debating whether to punish Epsilon for aiding a sticky bomb spammer, or let it slide this once. should i chose in favor of punishment, there will be ponie. lots of them.

I wouldn't talk if I were you; you were the one pocketing a Heavy. At least you sometimes have to predict with stickies.

THREAD DERAIL INCOMING.

I THINK.