The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

BTG do you have my steam ID?

Yes, somewhere...

jesus. Just want to end this war yet the blood thirsty kooks over there keep restarting it.

Seriously, let it end.

Not until you stop posting ponies outside of this thread or the MLP:FIM thread. We'll gladly end it then.

And that has been our only demand since the beginning.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

And that has been our only demand since the beginning.

I would be willing to accept those terms, I don't know about my fellow brony brethren though.

Hi Friend.

Okay, here's the thing: I will still post ponies in other topics. Like this

BRONIES ADMIT PONIES ARE QUEER AND DISTURBING
nope-pony-edition-v2-5439_preview.png

I'll post them as an occasional response image, if you have some insane problem with that then you're being the problem, not me. I fail to see any real difference between that and using other images to respond with. I'm sick of people complaining about them being used everywhere even though they aren't. I'm sick of people complaining about their use at all when their use makes sense. And I'm especially sick of people calling the show bad or stupid or cliche or "un-manly" when they haven't even bothered to watch it. Either man up and watch the first three episodes or quit crying about it.

I'll post them as an occasional response image, if you have some insane problem with that then you're being the problem, not me. I fail to see any real difference between that and using other images to respond with. I'm sick of people complaining about them being used everywhere even though they aren't. I'm sick of people complaining about their use at all when their use makes sense. And I'm especially sick of people calling the show bad or stupid or cliche or "un-manly" when they haven't even bothered to watch it. Either man up and watch the first three episodes or quit crying about it.

need I say more?

"my terms or no terms" I've never seen that work anywhere else and it's definitely not gonna work here.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll post them as an occasional response image' date=' if you have some insane problem with that then you're being the problem, not me. I fail to see any real difference between that and using other images to respond with. I'm sick of people complaining about them being used everywhere even though they aren't. I'm sick of people complaining about their use at all when their use makes sense. And I'm especially sick of people calling the show bad or stupid or cliche or "un-manly" when they haven't even bothered to [i']watch[/i] it. Either man up and watch the first three episodes or quit crying about it.

Watching the show is completely irrelevant to this. And I, along with Alyxx and BTGbullseye, would prefer for you to keep the ponies outside of other threads because you've managed to derail one of my threads with them, and I'm pretty sure you've caused temporary derails in others.

As for how it's any different from posting other images, it seems to be much more provocative than any other sort of image.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

She said tone it down a bit and we did. there was nothing in there that said stop it completely.

Retired Forum Moderator

She said tone it down a bit and we did. there was nothing in there that said stop it completely.
I wish for you both to tone it down a bit. I don't mind if you keep it to specific topics but lately I have been seeing it everywhere and it's not only annoying me but also other mods.
keep it to specific topics

Specific topics such as this and the MLP:FIM thread.

Sorry for using you as a sort of weapon in this debate, Alyxx.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

ugh. I'm done with this. I'll post it when I feel it fits the cause and that's it.

Retired Forum Moderator

well, epsilon, got a shite load of redcoats waiting. orders, sir?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

If you see any Bronies, capture them.

If they resist, kill them, preferably in a brutal manner. :mrgreen:

I'll post them as an occasional response image' date=' if you have some insane problem with that then you're being the problem, not me. I fail to see any real difference between that and using other images to respond with. I'm sick of people complaining about them being used everywhere even though they aren't. I'm sick of people complaining about their use at all when their use makes sense. And I'm especially sick of people calling the show bad or stupid or cliche or "un-manly" when they haven't even bothered to [i']watch[/i] it. Either man up and watch the first three episodes or quit crying about it.

Watching the show is completely irrelevant to this. And I, along with Alyxx and BTGbullseye, would prefer for you to keep the ponies outside of other threads because you've managed to derail one of my threads with them, and I'm pretty sure you've caused temporary derails in others.

As for how it's any different from posting other images, it seems to be much more provocative than any other sort of image.

How about this, if ponies are posted in a relevant manner, then the person who posted it is not in any trouble. Now if it goes off-topic from there or it wasn't posted in an on-topic manner, then the person who led to the derailing (the person who posted something irrelevant afterwards) or the OP that brought things off topic shall feel the wrath of the Accursed Moderators.

Hi Friend.

He's said it more times than he should have...

Of course, when I ran into this war, I never thought of this as unmanly, I've always thought of this more as a meme, I never even knew Lauren Faust made this until It's been brought up on knowyourmeme.

All you are going too far with this, and as for this:

I'll post them as an occasional response image

See, when Epsilon started this war, he never said he wanted him to completely stop posting images of ponies around, he just said he's posting them around everywhere... He NEVER said he wanted him to stop.

Of course when I read the entire page that was made while I was sleeping, I noticed him say he's de-railing threads, and then of course, I saw this:

I swear' date=' It's like my mind can be read like a book.

And as for this

well, epsilon, got a shite load of redcoats waiting. orders, sir?

I don't think it's necessary, looks to me like this war (now a long argument) is coming to an end.

Edit: Looks like Zakalak made a shorter post than me, this was supposed to go after koach's post.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

Sounds rational, but what if the person posted a MLP image, then continued to discuss the topic, but everyone else discussed MLP? Would the original poster be in trouble, or everyone who caused the derail?

Sounds rational, but what if the person posted a MLP image, then continued to discuss the topic, but everyone else discussed MLP? Would the original poster be in trouble, or everyone who caused the derail?

Everyone who caused the derail. they're the one's breaking the rule. if the MLP image is relevant to the original thread, then no rules were broken on the posters part.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm wondering if your brain functions properly...

Let's see, something about not posting ponies all the time...

Epsilon being pissed but not telling ABG to stop...

Problem almost solved...

SHUT THE F**K UP AND END THIS WAR?

Also known as "Username"

Everyone who caused the derail. they're the one's breaking the rule. if the MLP image is relevant to the original thread, then no rules were broken on the posters part.

Good thing I read before I posted as you already said it.

Hi Friend.

Good thing I read before I posted as you already said it.

Sounds fair... you can post MLP images but only if they don't cause a thread derail. I'd prefer to get a mod's opinion, though.

See, THIS is the compromise I've been trying to achieve for the past 20 something pages. :x

Retired Forum Moderator