The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

I wouldn't talk if I were you; you were the one pocketing a Heavy.

Yeah, because like hell if I'm gonna be stuck in my spawn feeding some random losers ego.

Edit: I know where this is headed, so I'll get right down to it.

BEHOLD!!!

Pony.png

imi6BE.png

equestria_fortress_by_don_komandorr-d3h14le.jpg9

tumblr_lme8ioxOsD1qafrh6.gif

tumblr_ll97owQhUb1qafrh6.gif

<3

Retired Forum Moderator

you know what, i supported you bronies and all, but this is going way too far. i defect in favour of the anti-bronies, and i take the redcoats with me!

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Rainbow Dash as the Scout, I can see that. I wouldn't trust Pinkie Pie with a flamethrower. Same thing with Derpy and the rocket launcher

Hi Friend.

Yeah, because like hell if I'm gonna be stuck in my spawn feeding some random losers ego.

You implied that "Sticky spamming" was noobish/newbish.

It is, but Heavy is a very newb-friendly class.

EDIT: Good to know we have you, koach2.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

you know what, i supported you bronies and all, but this is going way too far. i defect in favour of the anti-bronies, and i take the redcoats with me!

you're not a very big part of this war, that really doesn't matter.

Also known as "Username"

Am I???

Hi Friend.

He has redcoats. WITH MUSKETS.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

We has ponies. WITH MAGICKS.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

He has redcoats. WITH MUSKETS.

Wait since when are muskets>magic

Hi Friend.

jesus. Just want to end this war yet the blood thirsty kooks over there keep restarting it.

Retired Forum Moderator

jesus. Just want to end this war yet the blood thirsty kooks over there keep restarting it.

Seriously, let it end.

Hi Friend.

since line battles were created when the 1st matchlock muskets were given to soldiers. plus, we got numbers. now, my fellow anti-bronies, FIX BAYONETS!

WAR SHALL ONLY END IF YOU BRONIES ADMIT PONIES ARE QUEER AND DISTURBING, OR WE MAKE SUCH A BIG FLAME WAR THAT WE ALL GET PERMA BANNED

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Seriously, let it end.

Not until you stop posting ponies outside of this thread or the MLP:FIM thread. We'll gladly end it then.

Tell me. When's the last time you've seen me post a pony outside of the 2 topics?

Retired Forum Moderator

Tell me. When's the last time you've seen me post a pony outside of the 2 topics?

It's primarily ABG, but I get the feeling he has a poisonous influence on his... cronies.

Username: It's bad because it's annoying. Nobody (except for da trollin' trolls) likes seeing a thread derail and turn into a conversation about ponies.

since line battles were created when the 1st matchlock muskets were given to soldiers. plus, we got numbers. now, my fellow anti-bronies, FIX BAYONETS!

WAR SHALL ONLY END IF YOU BRONIES ADMIT PONIES ARE QUEER AND DISTURBING, OR WE MAKE SUCH A BIG FLAME WAR THAT WE ALL GET PERMA BANNED

BRONIES ADMIT PONIES ARE QUEER AND DISTURBING

You don't have to be an asshole about it.

It's primarily ABG, but I get the feeling he has a poisonous influence on his... cronies.

My alliance isn't with ABG, just because he started the brony movement here doesn't mean he is my leader. I don't post ponies out of these threads unless it is relevant to the situation.

Hi Friend.

My alliance isn't with ABG, just because he started the brony movement here doesn't mean he is my leader. I don't post ponies out of these threads unless it is relevant to the situation.

I wasn't referring to you, then. Lucky you; you get to live. :evil: