The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

See, THIS is the compromise I've been trying to achieve for the past 20 something pages. :x
Well, I've been engineering a few new designs to help us in the war.

f84fa8458f2a735394907dbf7b3f24e520bf7087.png

32488%20-%20artist%3Anatmaxex%20furry%20mecha_pinkie%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie.jpg

Should begin production soon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBgVhfq9TCjtoRJeb0Izc86W2EA1ZzmHOknhfDIbUGcxBlJkNb

This was posted on page 46, meaning you have been trying to reason with them for less than 16 pages...

I posted my attempt to end the war exactly 20 pages ago... but I just gave up and became a brony, saying "Screw this war" in the process.

Edit: STOP POSTING BEFORE ME!!! -.-

Also known as "Username"

See, THIS is the compromise I've been trying to achieve for the past 20 something pages. :x
Well, I've been engineering a few new designs to help us in the war.

f84fa8458f2a735394907dbf7b3f24e520bf7087.png

32488%20-%20artist%3Anatmaxex%20furry%20mecha_pinkie%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie.jpg

Should begin production soon.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBgVhfq9TCjtoRJeb0Izc86W2EA1ZzmHOknhfDIbUGcxBlJkNb

This was posted on page 46, meaning you have been trying to reason with them for less than 16 pages...

I posted my attempt to end the war exactly 20 pages ago... but I just gave up and became a brony, saying "Screw this war" in the process.

Edit: STOP POSTING BEFORE ME!!! -.-

techni-motherfucking-calities.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll put this in simpler terms for people then.

I'll post whatever I damn well please if it's on topic. I don't care if you don't like it. I'm not breaking any rules

Watching the show is completely irrelevant to this. And I, along with Alyxx and BTGbullseye, would prefer for you to keep the ponies outside of other threads because you've managed to derail one of my threads with them,
I derailed an already off topic thread by posting one off topic post after you asked me to post in it even though I've never played the game or even heard of it? That's an off topic post, not a derail.
and I'm pretty sure you've caused temporary derails in others.
You're pretty sure? Well then, that's just incontrovertible evidence isn't it?
As for how it's any different from posting other images, it seems to be much more provocative than any other sort of image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_cSnpoKMMk
She said tone it down a bit and we did. there was nothing in there that said stop it completely.
I wish for you both to tone it down a bit. I don't mind if you keep it to specific topics but lately I have been seeing it everywhere and it's not only annoying me but also other mods.
keep it to specific topics

Specific topics such as this and the MLP:FIM thread.

Sorry for using you as a sort of weapon in this debate, Alyxx.

Try reading that again.
I wish for you both to tone it down a bit.
both
Now put it in context
Maybe that's a good thing considering how many topics about ponies have been made in the past week :lol:
I wish for you both to tone it down a bit. I don't mind if you keep it to specific topics but lately I have been seeing it everywhere and it's not only annoying me but also other mods.
Alyxx said that because there was another thread that got merged with this one, the merge starts on page 7 and she posted on page 9.

1 .So you're saying that you can just go into any thread and post whatever you please?

2. Off topic posts lead to derails.

3. Fair.

4. Not even funny.

5. And also because (s)he has "been seeing it everywhere." I think "everywhere" counts as more than maybe 2 threads.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

1 .So you're saying that you can just go into any thread and post whatever you please?
If it's relevant, yeah. That's what happens on a forum.
True' date=' but that one didn't. Neither did the two off topic posts before it. They were the result of you asking people to post when they had no knowledge of the topic.
4. Not even funny.
Wasn't trying to be.
5. And also because (s)he has "been seeing it everywhere." I think "everywhere" counts as more than maybe 2 threads.
From my understanding she was talking about the conflict some people feel the need to create appearing in other topics.
Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Now before we go any further, take a look at this.

Start this war up again, and I'll kill you.

I don't plan on posting in this topic again. This whole "debate" is the result of common xenophobia, and it won't ever be resolved seeing as people are too afraid to watch it. See y'all later.

Well, I can honestly say the fun aspect of all of this was killed long ago when everyone bitchy about all of it. Thanks guys.

This is my last post here. Post pony hate all you want. We'll still post ponies RELEVANTLY when we see fit.

Retired Forum Moderator

If it's relevant, yeah. That's what happens on a forum.
True' date=' but that one didn't. Neither did the two off topic posts before it. They were the result of you asking people to post when they had no knowledge of the topic.
4. Not even funny.
Wasn't trying to be.
From my understanding she was talking about the conflict some people feel the need to create appearing in other topics.

I overlooked the "If it's on topic" part. My bad.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I am so tempted to try and push this Cold Pony War into theoretical Nuclear Pony War right now. So much pony spam and reaction images that the forum itself would implode from the shear magnitude of the memes.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I am so tempted to try and push this Cold Pony War into theoretical Nuclear Pony War right now. So much pony spam and reaction images that the forum itself would implode from the shear magnitude of the memes.

To one of the best forums ever? You wouldn't! :o

Do it and I'll murder you.

Also known as "Username"

How would you? The forums would be imploded.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

How would you? The forums would be imploded.

All evidence that this forum even exploded would be gone, us included.

Hi Friend.

He said cupcakes...

AUUUUURRGGHHHH!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Oh how I smolder with generic rage.

...Cupcakes

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.