The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

It wasn't a very spectacular war.

Which is why I propose forum imploding Nuclear Pony War. We could go down in the internet History books, people.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Which is why I propose forum imploding Nuclear Pony War. We could go down in the internet History books, people.

Like I said before, if you do anything related to this war, I will kill you.

Also known as "Username"

Which would be an act of war.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Which would be an act of war.

Which would be for a reason.

Also known as "Username"

An act of war nonetheless. We also had a reason to attack the Bronies.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Bravetriforcer is a brony so it would just be murder.

Hi Friend.

I am not an anti-brony but I am sorely tempted.

I am not a brony because I do not want to be part of the consequent generalizations or stereotypes.

Also, thank you Axeldeath for the hilarious picture of me. Also, we are no longer friends in Steam.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I am not a brony because I do not want to be part of the consequent generalizations or stereotypes.

Also, thank you Username for the hilarious picture of me. Also, we are no longer friends in Steam.

If you're talking about the Twilight Sparkle picture, I didn't make that.

I unfriended everyone because ABG sent me an invite to the AF chatroom and there was no real subject going on (I was doing my OP work on my Minecraft server at the time.)

I'm refriending everyone but I don't want anymore chat invites.

Also known as "Username"

Also, thank you Username for the hilarious picture of me. Also, we are no longer friends in Steam.

I unfriended everyone because ABG sent me an invite to the AF chatroom and there was no real subject going on (I was doing my OP work on my Minecraft server at the time.)

You have a minecraft server???

Hi Friend.

Ten thousand forgivenessess, I get you two mixed up, Axeldeath and Username.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Ten thousand forgivenessess, I get you two mixed up, Axeldeath and Username.

I don't know whether to take that as an insult.

You have a minecraft server???

I made a server for AF but I just don't like loading everything up and I can't find the autoload file to automatically load maps.

I'm an operator on another server.

Also known as "Username"

HURR WAR'S OVER.

TacticalFacePalm.jpg

Also, thank you Axeldeath for the hilarious picture of me. Also, we are no longer friends in Steam.

I said I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but I'm getting annoyed with this recurring problem. What generalizations or stereotypes? I can't think of ANY.