The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

There's a big orange "CONTACT" button on the main page :P

[email protected]

I've posted my curiosity to his thoughts as well, but I think I can predict his response. Something along the lines of: "It seems a little strange". That's assuming he responds at all.

How strange would it be if he responded "I love MLP: Friendship is Magic. I'm a brony myself."

Hi Friend.

There's a big orange "CONTACT" button on the main page :P

[email protected]

I've posted my curiosity to his thoughts as well, but I think I can predict his response. Something along the lines of: "It seems a little strange". That's assuming he responds at all.

How strange would it be if he responded "I love MLP: Friendship is Magic. I'm a brony myself."

AF would be 20% cooler, I'd rub it in epsilon's face, all the anti-bronies would be pissed, etc...

Also known as "Username"

Just because someone with more power than the rest of us avidly watches a show doesn't make the war any more auspicious for either side.

Ross can do things like ban us and make us say "i liek poneez," but war-wise, we're all equal considering how none of us have 11 PHDs in engineering and couldn't invent our own weapons to cause hate, love, toleration, etc.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Just because someone with more power than the rest of us avidly watches a show doesn't make the war any more auspicious for either side.

Ross can do things like ban us and make us say "i liek poneez," but war-wise, we're all equal considering how none of us have 11 PHDs in engineering and couldn't invent our own weapons to cause hate, love, toleration, etc.

What if Ross banned you from AF by your IP address?

Also known as "Username"

tor

That is where you are wrong.

Ross is no dictator. The Accursed Forums are democratic, egalitarian, and unbiased (which all mean the same thing. I did this intentionally FYI).

He would not ban someone for having his/her own opinion.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

This post left intentionally blank.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I forgot, we (kind of) have Jexius.

Also known as "Username"

tor

Oh No, it seems like I'm not the only one here. WHO KNOWS *gulp*.

Hi Friend.

CptCool, creator of Freeman's-ish Mind. Leiks pwnies

Chunkboi, creator of Kane's Mind. Leiks pwnies

I see a pattern.

Srake likes ponies. THE PATTERN CONTINUES! PEOPLE LIKE PONIES!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I believe I found an anti MLP somewhere about a month ago. Psychotic Ninja's sig may be from it.

Knows what? :|

tor.

Well just saying that about tor could mean several things.

No it couldn't.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I could do everything you just said regarding banning by the way, and I like and have watched every episode :P

tor = A free software implementation of second-generation onion routing, a system enabling its users to communicate anonymously on the Internet.

Amirite? It was the first thing that appeared on Google :|

tor = A free software implementation of second-generation onion routing, a system enabling its users to communicate anonymously on the Internet.

Amirite? It was the first thing that appeared on Google :|

Essentially...

You can use it as a spider-network to hide your IP, or to torrent on a provider that blocks torrent traffic.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.