The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

hurrc.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

HOW DID THIS GET 70+ PAGES??!!TGSoZ i]±=@ Fa 5n∞bhjyhs1\SD*"

I don't know.

I really don't...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I think it was all the rage that Epsilon built up in the image war thread.

And an epic speech.

And an errant twitch.

And kablewie.

I think it was all the rage that Epsilon built up in the image war thread.

And an epic speech.

And an errant twitch.

And kablewie.

And my immense hatred...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

With this speech, I officially end any and all negative relationships between the factions of Brony and anti-Brony. We must stand vigilant and united against the larger enemy: Call of Duty videos.

Almost four months have passed since I came down here at Ross Scott's kind invitation in order to cheer myself and cheer the hearts of a few of my friends by singing some of our own songs. The two months that have passed have seen very terrible catastrophic events in the forums - ups and downs, misfortunes - but can anyone sitting here this afternoon, this August afternoon, not feel deeply thankful for what has happened in the time that has passed and for the very great improvement in the position of our website and of our forum? Why, when I was here last time we were quite alone, desperately alone, and we had been so for two or three months. We were poorly armed. We are not so poorly armed today, but then we were poorly armed. We had the unmeasured menace of radical Bronies and their Orbital Friendship Beams beating upon us, and you yourselves had had experience of this attack, and I expect you are beginning to feel impatient that there has been this long lull with nothing particular turning up!

But we must learn to be equally good at what is short and sharp and what is long and tough. It is generally said that the AF users are often better at the last. They do not expect to move from crisis to crisis; they do not always expect that each day will bring up some noble chance of war, but when they very slowly make up their minds that the elimination of CoD videos has to be done and the job put through and finished, then, even if it takes months - if it takes years - they do it.

Another lesson I think we may take, just throwing our minds back to our conflict here two months ago and now, is that appearances are often very deceptive, and as Blue well says, we must "...meet with Brony and anti-Brony. And treat those two impostors just the same."

In conclusion....

Do not let us speak of darker days: let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days - the greatest days our forum has ever lived; and we must all thank Ross that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our forum.

How do we fight COD videos?

Post TF2 videos, Ross Scott videos, Quake 3 videos, anything.

Discourage watching and/or liking of aforementioned videos.

How do we fight COD videos?

Post TF2 videos, Ross Scott videos, Quake 3 videos, anything.

Discourage watching and/or liking of aforementioned videos.

I guess I've been fighting COD videos all my life.

Hi Friend.

My Spidey senses tell me this thread will be locked.

Does it make me a bad person for genuinely enjoying the CoD series but hating all the CoD related videos on Machinima?

I dislike the CoD games like MW2 and Black Ops because of the community and balance issues. I won't hate you for having your own opinion, but I definitely dislike CoD.

With this speech, I officially end any and all negative relationships between the factions of Brony and anti-Brony. We must stand vigilant and united against the larger enemy: Call of Duty videos.

Almost four months have passed since I came down here at Ross Scott's kind invitation in order to cheer myself and cheer the hearts of a few of my friends by singing some of our own songs. The two months that have passed have seen very terrible catastrophic events in the forums - ups and downs, misfortunes - but can anyone sitting here this afternoon, this August afternoon, not feel deeply thankful for what has happened in the time that has passed and for the very great improvement in the position of our website and of our forum? Why, when I was here last time we were quite alone, desperately alone, and we had been so for two or three months. We were poorly armed. We are not so poorly armed today, but then we were poorly armed. We had the unmeasured menace of radical Bronies and their Orbital Friendship Beams beating upon us, and you yourselves had had experience of this attack, and I expect you are beginning to feel impatient that there has been this long lull with nothing particular turning up!

But we must learn to be equally good at what is short and sharp and what is long and tough. It is generally said that the AF users are often better at the last. They do not expect to move from crisis to crisis; they do not always expect that each day will bring up some noble chance of war, but when they very slowly make up their minds that the elimination of CoD videos has to be done and the job put through and finished, then, even if it takes months - if it takes years - they do it.

Another lesson I think we may take, just throwing our minds back to our conflict here two months ago and now, is that appearances are often very deceptive, and as Blue well says, we must "...meet with Brony and anti-Brony. And treat those two impostors just the same."

In conclusion....

Do not let us speak of darker days: let us speak rather of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days - the greatest days our forum has ever lived; and we must all thank Ross that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our forum.

true, true...

8|

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"