The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

With this speech, I officially end any and all negative relationships between the factions of Brony and anti-Brony. We must stand vigilant and united against the larger enemy: Call of Duty videos.

Now with THAT, I agree.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OH YEA WELL I MADE A FEW COD VIDEOS!!! hey hey! guys put away the guns it was only a joke! i don't even own a capture card! :lol:

tumblr_lkkzmeZiwP1qh5iszo1_400.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OH YEA WELL I MADE A FEW COD VIDEOS!!! hey hey! guys put away the guns it was only a joke! i don't even own a capture card! :lol:

GlamorousBrohoof.png

GlamorousBrohoof.png

aw hell yeah!

tumblr_lkkefmpPy81qafrh6.png

Retired Forum Moderator

me burning things, you smell that? my freaking car is on FIRE! you see what you guys my house is this |- -| close to being next...

This is the closest thing I have to a good reply for that...

images-2.jpg

Also known as "Username"

me burning things, you smell that? my freaking car is on FIRE! you see what you guys*make me do,* my house is this |- -| close to being next...

This is the closest thing I have to a good reply for that...

images-2.jpg

that face combined with that caption, can't stop laughing, but still, you can kindly position a toothpick in your toenail then kick a wall, joking of course, But seriously though i'm saving that shit.

Blight: okay thanks to that video i'm bludgeoning my sister with a T.V. I hope you're happy...

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I have to agree. I'm loving the possibilities of that picture.

Step 1: Watch MLP:FiM

Step 2: Take screencap at ANY moment in the show

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit/endless possibilities

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Heyhey, this is about CoD videos, not ponies.

Tell that to all the bronies that are posting ponies everywhere.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.