The Call to Arms Against Alphabetagamma!

I recommend you watch episode 1 part 1 first, then episode 1 part 2, then episode 2. Insta-brony, But trolls have brought down all of the Youtube episodes I usually link so I don't have a link to give you D:

So that's 5 conversions and one possible conversion since I've been a brony. I'll take what I can get.

So that's 5 conversions and one possible conversion since I've been a brony. I'll take what I can get.

Only 5 more conversions and you can get a MLP plush doll of your choice. Remember that the grand prize is for 500 and that is where you get to voice act a pony.

Hi Friend.

You are aware that you've just portrayed being a Brony as a pyramid scheme, not a carnival sideshow- aren't you?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I have news that is (potentially) both good and bad.

Bronies are now tolerated in Epsilon's Empire.

....As long as they don't indoctrinate unsuspecting citizens, they will have equal rights.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

....As long as they don't indoctrinate unsuspecting citizens, they will have equal rights.

Even though we settled this 5-10 pages back.

Also known as "Username"

Except I never said Bronies weren't considered invaders.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Except I never said Bronies weren't considered invaders.

Except I forgot what I was going to say...

Also known as "Username"

Ok, I'll get them this weekend and see how it goes from there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgsXkmQ6ZI

Here, are the answers you seek. :ugeek:

Conversion is a very, frightening term. I would use something like... inclusion maybe. Besides, the only difference is liking a TV show. It's not like a religious conversion or anything.

Ok, I'll get them this weekend and see how it goes from there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgsXkmQ6ZI

Here, are the answers you seek. :ugeek:

Conversion is a very, frightening term. I would use something like... inclusion maybe. Besides, the only difference is liking a TV show. It's not like a religious conversion or anything.

You have 15gb of ponies on a flash drive... That's some serious bronyism...

Also known as "Username"

Indoctrination then? That sounds nice, or maybe brainwashing. The bronification?

Indoctrination then? That sounds nice, or maybe brainwashing. The bronification?

I use "indoctrination" myself.

Congratulations, my Lord! 70 pages of pure FLAME WAR!!!! this deserves a party in your honour.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

that pic's gonna be useful some day...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I'm glad I know I'll never actually develop an interest in MLP. I'm a creepy fanboy with enough things, I don't need ponies to be one of them.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."