Congradulations

Sign in to follow this  

This is now my number 1 most visited forum.

Hi Friend.

Same here.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I have over 11,000 posts on the forums of the Escapist Magazine.com. However of late the massive popularity of the site has entirely dehumanized what once was a very tight-knit community, with all its associated jives and quirks.

After having been suspended for a week for retorting to someone who called C.S. Lewis a bad Apologetic with this image (link), I've really stopped caring about that website- it had been months since anything on the forums had actually made me happy, so what really was the point.

This site is made and maintained by the creative creator of content of which I am interested, and like-minded respectful people with their own quirks is a return to the idea of "Internet Community" that I knew and loved- but I will not make the mistake of trying to preserve it by complaining or extensively worrying about the site and how it develops, as obviously it will probably never be as popular as the host site for Zero Punctuation, and I've matured enough (I think) to know there's a lot more to the functionality of such a community as this then pedantically saying "Back in my day" and indulging in ego.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

My record on a forum are 28 thousand posts (Serious Sam fansite). This forum is kind of cozy, not my most visited but it is one of the nicer places I visit.

CONGLATURATION!

I once had about 950 posts on one forum, that was the most I've ever had.

Over all of the forums I've ever been on, I'd say I had about 1500-2000 posts, including the pointless +1 ones.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I'm not really one for fussing too much over my post count, but it is great to see people enjoying themselves here. It means that stuff is being done right. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

This is my first forum, also the only one I post in.

Same here.

I got dared to post on /b/ once. So technically this isn't my "first". But other then that yeah.

My first forum was part of a game called Solarfleet... I have over 3500 posts there, and that's my current highest.

Total across all forums is about 9000.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This is my first forum, also the only one I post in.

Same here.

I got dared to post on /b/ once. So technically this isn't my "first". But other then that yeah.

/b/ fag ;) . As of a few days ago, this site has beaten Lateral Gaming as most active. Though, that forum is pretty much dead. 3 active members, 2 semi-active members.

Hi Friend.