Forum addiction

Sign in to follow this  

I'm afraid you still have a long way to go before you reach Alyxx posting levels. ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Post count is relatively meaningless, it doesn't matter if you have more posts than Alyxx, more rep than Ross or even if you become a mod. The way people interact with you says more about yourself than anything as arbitrary as all that. I enjoy talking with the other users here, that's all I really care about.

Well, then none of the above really applies.

Forum addiction is when the forum is the first thing you check when you get up in the morning, last thing you read before going to sleep, you check it on you phone when you're riding the subway or the bus, you show it to other people for no particular reason, you spend hours browsing and doing research for things to post in it, you constantly wonder what is going on in it, you have shortcuts for it in every single device with browsing capabilities at your disposal and you think about the next post you'll make while engaged in that coitus thing you kids like to talk about...

Ehm.... I don't know where that came from :?.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Forum addiction is when the forum is the first thing you check when you get up in the morning, last thing you read before going to sleep, you check it on you phone when you're riding the subway or the bus, you show it to other people for no particular reason, you spend hours browsing and doing research for things to post in it, you constantly wonder what is going on in it, you have shortcuts for it in every single device with browsing capabilities at your disposal and you think about the next post you'll make while engaged in that coitus thing you kids like to talk about...

...I have quite a few of those symptoms. This is pretty much the only forum (other than maybe one other) that I've seen that doesn't have a bunch of whiney CoD obsessed prepubescent kids screaming at each other (no offense to anyone who plays CoD... it's just a sort of trend with young boys, typically the ones on XBox Live.).

Anyway.. here are my forum post stats. This post counts so it should actually be the below plus one.

rszforumposts.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Another sign of addiction is not being able to take the idea of the non-function of it seriously. Or maybe being unable to not spend time on that forum.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I've gots it. Of course, the only other forum I frequent is a roleplaying forum. And I'm required to post once a day, so it makes sense that I frequent it.

Nuff Said.

Hi Friend.

I think this sums up the addicted fairly well...

Oh, cool.. I'm number 8.. right above Ross Scott. :D

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

#37, in the top 40. If this were the world of pop music, I'm that cool non-pop song that got all kinds of unexpected attention.

Hi Friend.

#37, in the top 40. If this were the world of pop music, I'm that cool non-pop song that got all kinds of unexpected attention.

that cool non-pop song that got all kinds of unexpected attention.

That should've been MAH title!

bush-is-shocked.jpg

I am #18? This is what comes from working too much, being old, and usually only posting when I have something to say. ;)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Click on Ross Scott's website, get sent back to homepage.

Hi Friend.

I am on the forum a lot more than my post count/reputation lets on.

You could say I'm addicted...

I have over 700 posts!? Like Ian I check this forum a lot more than I actually post....or so I thought...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."