FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 34

FM34

Download 672x384 WMV (57MB)

This episode is a bit of a milestone in the game. If you haven't played Half-Life already, you'll find out why. It's also one of the shorter episodes. This is because I split them when there's a good stopping point, and it doesn't get much more obvious than this one. It's been proposed before that I switch over to the Black Mesa mod after this episode, but since that's not out yet, I'll just continue with regular half-life. You can expect something a little different for the next video as a kind of intermission after this one.

Best episode evar. Or one of the best at least. Had me loling the whole time. NINJAS!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Thanks for the heads-up. I imagine Ross will do a more formal post on this soon.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Loved the extra bit at the end. He's just laughing along.

I don't wanna be a schizophrenic

me too, assuming its a follow up to this.

Maybe it'll be our first sneak-peak at that section in Black Mesa (The mod)? Or would that be too awesome for us to handle?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

It will be great to watch this episode tonight with some junk foods.

Or some Doritos...

Wow, his voice acting meshed pretty nicely with the other sound effects at the end there, to avoid spoiling.

FM34

Downloadable copy will be up a little later

This episode is a bit of a milestone in the game. If you haven't played Half-Life already, you'll find out why. It's also one of the shorter episodes. This is because I split them when there's a good stopping point, and it doesn't get much more obvious than this one. It's been proposed before that I switch over to the Black Mesa mod after this episode, but since that's not out yet, I'll just continue with regular half-life. You can expect something a little different for the next video as a kind of intermission after this one.

Okay so...BEST ENDING EVER?! Ross's 'getting beat up' acting was phenominal. I still don't know why he laughed with them at the end but...whatever. I'd still like to know why you put this up instead of Ross, but I'll just chalk it all up to his internet sucks or something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Machinima and Ross work almost independently. When Machinima finally upload FM to their channel it doesn't automatically create an announcement here, Ross needs to write the news story and fetch a link to the video. And since Ross is probably not as excited as us to see the newest episodes he is not ctrl+F5-ing Youtube every 30 seconds. ;)

When he laughed with them, I assumed he was just feeling a little disorientated and was just kinda thinking random things that were semi-related to the situation.

You know, having your head beaten in and all that.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

So...im guessing Freeman didnt even realize the "ninjas" were the only women he will see for the next 20 years (i know there are more black-ops later)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Which forum can we expect future posts of this nature to go up in? 33 and others are in the FM section.