FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 34

ninjas-cant-catch-you-if-youre-on-fire.gif

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

incredible episode ross, one of the best youve done even though it was shorter than usual....NINJAS!

This episode is a bit of a milestone in the game. If you haven't played Half-Life already, you'll find out why.

Why is this episode a milestone in the game?

I kinda don't get it, maybe I'm too stupid to see it. :?

Very good episode Ross. A milestone in the game indeed.

Hey, guys, remember that guy who's keeping a diary every time he has to wait for a new finished episode being uploaded by Machinima?

I've heard about him. He goes a little bananas when deprived of videos for a long time...

Sorry, couldn't remember your exact nickname. I did enjoy it when you went bananas, though.

Another girlfriend?

But I love my nerves...

This episode is a bit of a milestone in the game. If you haven't played Half-Life already, you'll find out why.

Why is this episode a milestone in the game?

I kinda don't get it, maybe I'm too stupid to see it. :?

Because Freeman is knocked unconscious and captured by the soldiers. Who, consistent in their idiocy, decide on a really ineffective way of killing freeman.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

haha, it was so funny when Freeman yelled "Ninjas!".

I don't know, but I think that whole part could be a bit longer. The whole episode was to short for me thought

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Loved the extra bit at the end. He's just laughing along.

I don't wanna be a schizophrenic

He's a one already :D

That's what I like in FM :twisted:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Anyone noticed how the thumbnail image for episode 34 changed on youtube? It's not their usuar FM head, it's an image of that security guard now.

FM34.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Nope, but I can't even seem to navigate anywhere on YouTube anymore, not without it screaming more ads in my face wherever I go.

Indeed, him chuckling at the end with the soldiers is just a very nice touch.

Very Nice. I was waiting for this to come. And the ninja's seemed so much harder to kill when Actually playing it. :D They kicked my butt a good while before I had gotten past them.

And did anyone notice the description for the video?

"In this episode, Freeman chills out, makes it back to the surface, and has some downtime" That made me chuckle.

Merged the unofficial topic with the official one.

Ross' post is no longer the first one in this thread, but the first post is kind of relevant I suppose.

Nope, but I can't even seem to navigate anywhere on YouTube anymore, not without it screaming more ads in my face wherever I go.

When will you people learn to use AdBlock instead of bitching about YouTube ads :)

Anyways, I liked when he screamed : Ninjas and the James Bond Villain Company.

I bet we'll get a ton of laughs when Freeman wakes up in the crushing champer 8-)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Heck yeah we got the Ninja babes

and Freeman just mows them down, a real "Ladies Man"

better then Shephard personally

"You shoot me, I SHOOT YOU" Freeman

"Oh, hey, can I get your phone number?" Shephard

Yeah, that would be because all the mind knockoffs aren't funny.

In your opinion maybe. But Shephard's, Chell's, even Barney's Mind can actually be pretty funny. I don't particularly like Felix's and Freeman's(ish) Mind because they do seem like knock-offs. Felix's Mind just seems like a guy who got impatient that Freeman's Mind was taking so long and decided to take matters into his own hands...just like a lot of other people. The only reason his series is popular is because (at least in some people's opinion) he does an...okay job at doing it.

Freeman's(ish) Mind is even worse because he's actually copying Freeman's personality from Freeman's Mind and using it as his own. The only reason why I don't absolutely hate it is because he actually devised his own backstory for it (at least I think he did) where I guess Freeman didn't meet G-Man and thus didn't go through time and is actually 47 by the time of Half Life 2, I'm assuming.

But hey, at least they're better than all the mind series starring 10 year olds trying to play as soldiers in Call of Duty or something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."