Games you got recently

Battlefield 4, it was on sale for $10 so I thought I'd pick it up. Why the hell not.

the name's riley

Found Metal Gear Solid 2 for £1 in Cex today. Might just go ahead with buying MGS1 that I've on my eBay wishlist.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls as a present for me passing this school year.(with Friday the 13th as a bonus). :mrgreen:

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Pillars of Eternity and Metal Gear Solid V

I got MGSV for free too. Gift from a friend who got it free from HIS friend who got it bundled with their purchase of a GTX 980 TI but already had the game.

Getting one of the games you've been looking forward to playing the most for free is a great feeling.

Also if you like DnD then Pillars of Eternity is a great game for you. It's also FULL of content. 9 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface.

Retired Forum Moderator

Pirated Act of Aggression, just to test... Will buy when I have the money.

Pirating Pillars of Eternity... If it feels like a good game for me, I'll buy it when I can.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dungeon Siege 1-3

I've also pirated several games recently; Banished, Ghostbuster: The Video Game, Duskers, From the Depths, Dark Sector, Alien Shooter 2, Eufloria HD, and probably some others.

Bought Life is Strange two weeks ago. Didn't know about the thread then, but it's a great game.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Dungeon Siege 1-3

The first one was the best IMO.

I've also pirated several games recently; Banished, Ghostbuster: The Video Game, Duskers, From the Depths, Dark Sector, Alien Shooter 2, Eufloria HD, and probably some others.:

I could give you some of those without you having to pirate them, but not until next week at the earliest.'

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

SOMA.

The most solid game Frictional has made yet. Has the atmospheric approach that Amnesia had, yet more polished, in an environment reminiscent of Penumbra meets Bioshock. Also for being their first game to actually really focus on real-time dialogue between the main character and others, the voice acting is better than most games I've played in a while.

Overall satisfied purchase.

Retired Forum Moderator

Undertale. Got it solely on 2 friends really liking the game and the great soundtrack. Haven't played much of it yet but what little I have is absolutely charming.

Retired Forum Moderator

Went to a charity shop today with my mate, and he bought the 1997 Men In Black game. We haven't tried it yet.

Looking online, maybe we shouldn't.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Dying Light demo for playing with an online buddy. Not really enjoying it, it seems like a Dead Island clone...which makes sense since it's also from Techland.

They're not panties, so it's not embarrassing.

Mass Effect franchise, Life is Strange and Red alert 2 (heck, last one is currently still on the house in origin)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People

14 year old me is finally happy

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage