The 2nd Anti-Brony Crusade Has Began! (image heavy?)

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time to show those buggers how queer and disturbing ponies are. not only they've conquered our forums, but also our surroundings! they brought misery to this land, and a fake placebo effect of happiness, which now became the scourge of this lovely site. therefore, i call for a new crusade, one in which my fellow partners and Epsilon's men and women fight toghether in holy combat!

We wont give up until the last queer looking unicorn has died, until the last of those flying bastards bugger off and until ABG and Username give up their pointless struggle, and surrender to the real world!

Now, stand up, my bold warriors! the time of honour, of slaughter and glory has arrived!

t_dead-horse_977.jpg

(stay on topic, you buggers!)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Most all the people who would fight are converted. Others are followers of Epsilon and not you. Good luck to you though. I, for one, will not engage in such a silly war.

Hi Friend.

Everything pony related is really stupid.

even this.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Engaging tale, chap.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Hey, I never stopped... And in all likelihood I never will, so long as I'm still on these forums.

That being said, the further this disease spreads, the more likely I am to never return to these forums. This eventuality would be an extreme shame, but necessary if it gets that bad.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'll just yell and rant when I feel like it, but I'm on your side. In general.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I only oppose the radical Bronies now.. you know, the ones who intentionally derail threads and forcefully convert others into Bronies.

As long as they do no more than watch the show and don't post off topic images, we're not at war.

Please do slaughter the radical Bronies, though.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Alphabeta is actually really good about not posting ponies.

Username on the otherhand.......

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

I hate ponies.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

WTF is buffalo wings?

I HATE PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

The 2nd Anti-Brony Crusade Has Began!

Me: :/ Noooooo..... not again... make love not war! (however it sounds I'm still *not* a brony)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Its like the crusades from history with Epsilon as the pope of the Anti-bronys, the bronys as the muslims, and anti-bronys as christians.

Learn from history! The crusades failed, and brought an end to the Byzantine Empire which only caused a even greater expansion of muslims (or in this case bronys).

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Are the Assassins going to be involved? God damn Templars, infringing our pony rights. Any way have fun.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.