Freeman's Mind on the Big Screen

Sign in to follow this  

By which I mean my tv....much larger than the pc. Xbox added a youtube feature and it was nice seeing FM blown up to a larger screen. I know its possible through a lot of ways to have shown it on a tv, but this was my first time.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

yea, i thought we had Youtube for awhile. (my xbox was broken, then i had to sit through a massive update, then boom, i find Youtube!) the only thing that sucks is that through licensing issues some videos can't play through a device. luckily FM isn't in that circle. :D

I've watched them all by downloading them from here, sticking them on a USB, and playing them from there on my PS3. Youtube quality is absolute shit, especially for Civil Protection.

I watch everything on my TV via my HTPC...in fact im writing this post using my HTPC+TV ;)

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Strangely enough when I downloaded the episodes from here then watched them on my HD TV using my PS3 they looked great. Now why can't my computer do that with small videos too?

I have watched FM at least once through my Wii Console, not exactly on a big screen, however. I have two TVs, one of which is a 13 inch CRT, slightly smaller than my widescreen laptop. Through a VGA converter, I have actually recorded a few chapters of Half-Life: Source onto a VHS tape.

A Kung-Fu Master, Thomas and Silvia were suddenly attacked by several unknown guys.

Strangely enough when I downloaded the episodes from here then watched them on my HD TV using my PS3 they looked great. Now why can't my computer do that with small videos too?

The videos were probably upscaled (+enhanced) by the PS3...you can do that with a PC, too, you just have to use the right programs/settings

I have actually recorded a few chapters of Half-Life: Source onto a VHS tape.

That's so useless^^ But still kinda cool :D

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

That's so useless^^ But still kinda cool :D

I've made much more elaborate efforts. I've recorded the first three seasons of RMA Studios' Stupid Mario Brothers series onto tape, along with a 1980s style blurb on the back of the case.

A Kung-Fu Master, Thomas and Silvia were suddenly attacked by several unknown guys.

I always use my phone for some reason. I found it on my phone and it never feels right unless i watch it on my phone.

Speaking of getting downloaded versions onto the TV, why doesn't anyone ever make a torrent for accursed farms(I was going to say freeman's mind but I like all of Ross's work) I mean I would but my PC, and internet are crap.

Speaking of getting downloaded versions onto the TV, why doesn't anyone ever make a torrent for accursed farms(I was going to say freeman's mind but I like all of Ross's work) I mean I would but my PC, and internet are crap.

I believe there've been several, go look for old BTG posts, I think you might find one in there

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Actually I would love someone to transition the FM episodes right in a full marathon. Not even necessarily in a movie theatre even, just at all.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."