What didn't you do today?

Just say something you didn't do today. Could be possible, could be impossible, could be something you regret not doing, could be something funny. It doesn't matter!

Oh, and so someone doesn't do the obvious trick of saying something they obviously did do: I didn't post this thread today!

EDIT: Urgent notice, this is my 42nd thread, apparently.

I didn't call you nag, nag nag, or anything similar, or implicate that anyone else did

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I didn't go back to Earth today. Didn't want to either.

You know, that's true... You know, because I haven't actually left Earth so I can't go back! But I do want to leave =D

I didn't hug anybody.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I didn't spike my sister's drink(s) with rum, i didn't watch her act like a complete dumbass, i didn't video tape it, and i didn't make her admit incriminating things to me whilst drunk...

Also i didn't threaten Burger King with a Nail gun

i didn't crash a car through the front of the gas station, grabbed a candy bar, then crashed through the other side, oh and i did not have a Snickers Bar...

I didn't do a barrel roll... I may when it's new year

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I didn't spike my sister's drink(s) with rum, i didn't watch her act like a complete dumbass, i didn't video tape it, and i didn't make her admit incriminating things to me whilst drunk...

Also i didn't threaten Burger King with a Nail gun

i didn't crash a car through the front of the gas station, grabbed a candy bar, then crashed through the other side, oh and i did not have a Snickers Bar...

But I did (true story)

I didn't anyone today...I think

non-euclidean fuck machine