Freeman's Mind theme song!

Sign in to follow this  

What do you think, which song could be used as a theme song for Freeman's mind? Like, when the episode ends or begins, the song plays :D My suggestion is this:

0Tb8Jo11uGo

And it has to be the chorus, it goes like ''Not a prisoner, I'm a free man and my blood is my own now'' :D

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

I suggest "Military Precision" from the Half-Life video game.

n3_c9djkr08

Yeah but it's just the 2 second beginning. This one he should be using, say, for the ending or the parts where he's shouting and shooting everyone :D

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

I don't think he should use music in the episode, unless it fits (for example the techno music in the "programmers room" in episode 2 or 3).

The ending doesn't nead music either, in most episodes he says something like "I have to think about this", then the screen gets black which could mean he closed his eyes to concentrate or something. So why shoud there be music?

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I don't think it's about using any music in the episodes, Nukular. It's just finding a song that fits Freeman's Mind as a concept. Like something you could make a music video out of.

ok, that could work ;)

This

This one he should be using, say, for the ending or the parts where he's shouting and shooting everyone

sounded to me like he wants music in the "action parts" of the episodes (like in videogames, actionmovies, ...).

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I don't think it's about using any music in the episodes, Nukular. It's just finding a song that fits Freeman's Mind as a concept. Like something you could make a music video out of.

ok, that could work ;)

This

This one he should be using, say, for the ending or the parts where he's shouting and shooting everyone

sounded to me like he wants music in the "action parts" of the episodes (like in videogames, actionmovies, ...).

Both.

Military Precision works. Though, what would be cool is a remixed Military Precision but with lines from Freeman's Mind playing in unision.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Theme Song? That's my cue!

"Free-Man, Free-Man,

Does whatever a physicist can.

Shoots a headcrab

In the face

Crawls thru vents

All over the place

Look out, here comes the Free-Man.

He can run

He can shoot

He's got a badass HEV-Suit

Can he grapple

With a hook?

No, he doesn't have that, you dork.

Heads up, he is the Free-Man.

With a crooooowbar

He will cave in your head,

Chased by zoooooombies,

What is this, "Left 4 Dead!?"

Free-Man, Free-Man,

Not as friendly as Spider-Man,

By Marines

He is feared

They're just jealous

Of his beard.

To him,

This fucking job is bullshit

Somebody else can do it,

He's getting out of heeeeeere!"

Please, no applause, just throw money.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Please, no applause, just throw money.

JQCP85FngzE

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Dooom Shepherd, that was the greatest theme song I ever heard. Ross...please incorporate that theme song into one of the episodes haha

I tried to imagine Ross singing that as I wrote it. I think that's what made it so good.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Well, I tried looking for a good theme song and ended up on Monty Python sketches. So, it should probably just stay the same.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

@Doom Shepard's song, what tune is that supposed to go with?

Same one as the Spider Pig song...

714-Ioa4XQw

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@Doom Shepard's song, what tune is that supposed to go with?

This, to be precise.

4o29VoxtsFk