Do you swear a lot?

AHTUNG!

Children might be not allowed to read it.

Lol

When you're angry while driving on some moron? Or when you posting on a forum and see bloody trolls spamming in your thread? Or maybe because you used to do it since forever?

Do tell.

I mayself don't swear. Maybe at least in my own language, but I (sometimes) swear using english or german bad words. And only when I'm angry at myself or when I do something wrong.

And when I see noobs playing tf2. Yeah.

As usual I'm all like "God dammit, what the f** is wrong with ya!?"

"What the f***" "Dammit" "Sch**ße!" or "F********ck", after playing TF2 I've found "Schweinhund" very enjoyable but I don't use it that much.

Sometimes I abusing the word "shit" too. But I don't find that very pejorative.

Calling someone "Świna!" in my language is bad. Well, normally it means "a pig" but used offensive it has a power of calling someone "You ass!" or "bastard!"

But personally I preffer calling anyone "ass" instead of any diffrent word.

Btw, if you were in Poland or see poles outside their country you can probably hear they k***a SWEAR ALOT!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I swear more on the internet than irl, but that's not saying much. I pretty much don't swear AT ALL irl. It used to be because the less you swear, the more powerful it is when you do, but at this point I don't do it just because I suck at it. Seriously, not swearing for 18 years makes it so that when you just can't commit to any bad words.

But like I said, I swear more on the internet.It's a different enviroment, and I don't have to worry about messing up the delivery. But usually it's just for emphasis or comedic potential, I rarely ever swear AT someone.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

This pretty much describes every youngster on the internet, but when I was 11, I'd swear like a sailor on the internet. It's pretty much your parents' and peers' influence on you that'll cause that.

This fucking describes every fucking little dumbshit waste of human life on this goddamn planet earth, but when I was a puny little scrawny fuck like 75% of the Cock of Duty community, I'd say all the bad shit just to rile everyone up.

Also known as "Username"

This fucking describes every fucking little dumbshit waste of human life on this goddamn planet earth, but when I was a puny little scrawny fuck like 75% of the Cock of Duty community, I'd say all the bad shit just to rile everyone up.

Holyshet!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I tend to swear a lot both on the internet and in real life whenever something bad happens. I usually just say "satans!" or "for satan!" which means that you blame satan.. Sort of.

As long as people don't complain about me swearing then I think I'll keep doing it "casually".

I tend to swear a lot both on the internet and in real life whenever something bad happens. I usually just say "satans!" or "for satan!" which means that you blame satan.. Sort of.

As long as people don't complain about me swearing then I think I'll keep doing it "casually".

Yeah, if it was me you would've said that to, I would have thought "In favor of satan", not "blaming satan".

Also known as "Username"

I myself never swear out loud, but occasionally I'll REALLY snap and drop the F-bomb in my head.

Other than that, I really don't even limit myself to euphemisms.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I swear more on the internet than irl, but that's not saying much. I pretty much don't swear AT ALL irl. It used to be because the less you swear, the more powerful it is when you do, but at this point I don't do it just because I suck at it. Seriously, not swearing for 18 years makes it so that when you just can't commit to any bad words.

But like I said, I swear more on the internet.It's a different enviroment, and I don't have to worry about messing up the delivery. But usually it's just for emphasis or comedic potential, I rarely ever swear AT someone.

Pretty much the same here. If I swear it is either for comedic purposes or because I screwed something up. I rarely swear out of anger AT someone.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the most I've sworn(??) in one sentence was when I I fell out of a tree and very nearly broke my leg. Besides that though, I do cuss a little if I'm seriously pissed off, or if I'm trying to make a point, I guess but that's usually on the internet.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I will cuss occasionally on the internet, as you all have probably seen, but to be honest, I actually swear out loud irl extremely rarely. Usually only when I'm a combination of: 1. Pissed off, 2. Around people who don't care, 3. Being absent-minded.

Around family: Not at all due to mental blocks and pretend Christianity.

Around people I actually like: Fuck yeah I swear.

On the internet: More of the same.

On the internet around people I actually like: I fucking love you guys.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

For some reason it has become the normal for me to include at least once swear word in every sentence unless I'm with family. I'm trying to stop using them so often.

Around family: Minor swearing at the most

Around friends: Minor swearing at the most

On the internet: I limit myself

On minecraft: Sailor mode activated

On Garry's Mod: 4chan mode activated

Also known as "Username"

I curse more than I should, both IRL and on the internet. My biggest offense is when I'm playing CS. I get pretty excited, to say the least. As for forums, that's when I start editing cursing out of posts five seconds after I hit 'submit', because that's how long it takes me to realize that the cursing was either unnecessary or made me look stupid.

As for RL, I curse too casually. It's a recent habit, to be fair, but like I said I do it casually, so it's certainly easy for slip ups.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

pretend Christianity.

For some reason this made me laugh.

Still not as ironic/funny as pretend athiesm.

Wait what?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯