Do you swear a lot?

I rarely swear but when around girls I just start cursing and swearing, I don't know why.

You shouldn't. Be a gentleman, dude.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

W8... Is the "nigga" a bad word here?

As far as English goes, any word that includes "f*ck" is my curse of choice.

In Greek however, when I'm around people at about my age I revert from a soft - spoken shy guy to a guttral acid spewing demon-tongued, spawn of all that is vile and itchy and so forth.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

As far as English goes, any word that includes "f*ck" is my curse of choice.

In Greek however, when I'm around people at about my age I revert from a soft - spoken shy guy to a guttral acid spewing demon-tongued, spawn of all that is vile and itchy and so forth.

For some reason I feel really turned on by that, lol

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

As I said before, I swear constantly irl. I try to filter it out on the internet in my way to make the internet a little more pleasant. Have you guise ever watched any of LtMKilla's (AKA Michael "Rage Quit" Jones") videos? I'm not talking about his Ragequit videos he does for Rooster Teeth. I mean his regular LP content. I talk like that. Jeez, I need to get my shit in order. I'm not even from Jersey.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I try to avoid swearing on the internet, but in real life I cuss like a sailor.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

For some reason I feel really turned on by that, lol

Uhh... Thanks?

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

I've started to swear a bit more, but I don't find curse words really offensive or taboo. I don't use swear words to insult people (most of the time except when on xbox, but I courteously mute my mic if I feel like raging loudly).

EDIT: It really depends on the company I'm with if I curse. I don't curse infront of a bunch of 6 year olds.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I picked up typing "NFBSK" over on the Snopes forums, before I got kicked out for counter-trolling a troll (also for fomenting messageboard revolution, but that was after they tried to silence me the first time by requiring all my posts to be approved by a mod - the vindictive NFBSKs.

Among my other favorite cuss phrases/insults that I've stolen from other sources over the years are:

Much-sucking-duck fucker!

Diseased piece of vermin meat!

Miserable fat Belgian bastard!

Shitdamnfuck!

Teamkilling fucktard! (Also, cockbite!)

Ass-clown.

Useless lump of protoplasm.

Fuckity-fuckity-fuck-fuck-FUCK!

Turd bucket.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Useless lump of protoplasm.

Do I smell George Carlin reference?

On the bright side, im pretty sure none of us is like this:

CIqRxBtNrFs

I usually dont take curses seriously, so i tend to forget some people do take swearing seriously and cuss a little when im in my casual mood.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I don't just insert curses into conversation for slight emphasis, as some people do, or even use phrases like "wtf" often, but get me riled up or scared (see: amnesia) and my vocabulary becomes 85% cursing. "JESUS F**K" and "YOU GOD-MOTHERF**KING-DAMNED BASTARD" seem to be favorites of my alternate personality.

Edit: Although most of the time my vocab is polite except for cases described above, I really couldn't care less about others cursing. To a certain extent it seems weird that society considers some words offensive, esp those which have no real offensive connotation (why is sh*t dirtier than excrement if they mean the exact same thing)? Derogatory terms like c*nt, though, I can see the reason for people disliking.

like a sailer :), but usually for the sake of a child reading it I keep it to a very low minimum on the net. Wouldn't wanna poison their little fragile minds now would I? oh wait...I forgot mass media and television already did that for me :)

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Teamkilling fucktard! (Also, cockbite!)

Ah, Caboose.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

About average, it really depends on whether a "sentence enhancer" serves a good emphasis on what i'm talking about(kinda rare)...other than that, no, i don't usually swear all too much.

About average, it really depends on whether a "sentence enhancer" serves a good emphasis on what i'm talking about(kinda rare)...other than that, no, i don't usually swear all too much.

Nice title.