Do you swear a lot?

Heh... sometimes. When the buggers force me to bitch at them...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I occasionally say "curses!"

The last time I swore AT someone was when I stood up, hit my head on my bunk bed (dorm), and my roommate said (after I hit my head) "hey, careful you don't hit your head." Between the pain, the sarcasm, and the fact that I really don't like him, I said, "fuck you," then sat back down. He was genuinely surprised and entertained at my swearing. The next time it happened I gave him the finger, except I never actually lifted my middle finger. I just kind of positioned my fist in the exact way you would if you were flipping someone off.

My family swears much more than I do, and they know it, and I will usually jokingly say "watch the language young man/woman" to them, and yes they are all older than me.

Also I'll swear if everyone else is and it just sounds weird if I don't, though usually it just sounds even weirder because as previously mentioned I suck at swearing.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I swear way to fucking much. Dammit.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Just when I need it. From time to time....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Saying: "Curses be laid on these filthy bilgerats!" is the most amusing thing to say.

But I do swear ALOT (especially at school), and Im usually refering to different genitals or a profession where you use these as a work tool.

"Life sucks sober!"

Only when appropriate. And I try to do it creatively when I can, without making use of actual "cuss words."

For example, just the other day I referred to someone on Main Campus as a "useless inbred mental defective with the intellectual capacity of a rotten grapefruit."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Only when appropriate. And I try to do it creatively when I can, without making use of actual "cuss words."

For example, just the other day I referred to someone on Main Campus as a "useless inbred mental defective with the intellectual capacity of a rotten grapefruit."

Hah! That sounds like from Terry Pratchett's book :lol:

What do you do at this Main Campus?

Hah! That sounds like from Terry Pratchett's book :lol:

What do you do at this Main Campus?

I'm not currently at Main Campus, I'm at a small 1-building branch campus - which is apparently about to be closed, meaning that I will be transferred and have to commute to the Main Campus and work a new job, which will cause me all kinds of hardship, hence the aforementioned cussing. (No one bothered to TELL us, we found out by ACCIDENT.)

My title is "Library Technician," though I do very little librarianing anymore, and would be more accurately called a "facilities manager" or "jack-of-all-trades" because I do a little bit of everything.

On Topic: GODDAMNIT. Yesterday, the State Education Board of Governors, may tiny fleas infest their underwear drawers and bite their naughty bits, fired the University President. The central black hole of M-31 cannot serve to contain my fury.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I'm not currently at Main Campus, I'm at a small 1-building branch campus - which is apparently about to be closed, meaning that I will be transferred and have to commute to the Main Campus and work a new job, which will cause me all kinds of hardship, hence the aforementioned cussing. (No one bothered to TELL us, we found out by ACCIDENT.)

My title is "Library Technician," though I do very little librarianing anymore, and would be more accurately called a "facilities manager" or "jack-of-all-trades" because I do a little bit of everything.

On Topic: GODDAMNIT. Yesterday, the State Education Board of Governors, may tiny fleas infest their underwear drawers and bite their naughty bits, fired the University President. The central black hole of M-31 cannot serve to contain my fury.

O lol! Watch out with these curses.... :roll:

An average blitz when I get mad at someone:

You little shit! You son of a bitch! I'm going to tear out your balls and shove them right up your asshole and then fucking smash your groin into a fucking railing, then fuck you up so hard that you'll have to shit sideways!

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

Well, it seems that most of this forum is quite mild mannered by internet standards.

When I was a kid, my parents would spank me if I swore in any way, so I got used to cursing people without using profanity. Red Dwarf & Monty Python have broadened my non-profane cursing repertoire significantly.

Smeg. (oddly enough, NOT an actual swear word, despite it's definition)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, it seems that most of this forum is quite mild mannered by internet standards.

When I was a kid, my parents would spank me if I swore in any way, so I got used to cursing people without using profanity. Red Dwarf & Monty Python have broadened my non-profane cursing repertoire significantly.

Smeg. (oddly enough, NOT an actual swear word, despite it's definition)

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of eldeberies!"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

You'd lose a game of wits with a stuffed iguana.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Like punctuation.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I rarely swear but when around girls I just start cursing and swearing, I don't know why.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.