Accursed Farms Meetup 2012

Since so many people are interested in the meetup idea from the earlier poll, I've decided to split things up into TWO meetups instead. I don't have all the details yet, but I wanted to give people as much notice as possible on the dates and locations, so here they are:

North

It's over!

South

Date: August 4th

Price: $41 for August 4th if you use this link to purchase tickets. ($36 + $5 BS "processing" fee.)

My apologies about the prices of these places, these were really the minimum I was able to get the ticket prices down to after a lot of phone calls.

-Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection T-shirts will be for sale!

-More detailed info will be up soon!

Hmm, Carowinds eh? I was hoping for that - it would be an hour's drive, but that's assuming my truck can make it (it's older than the collapse of communism). Word to the wise though - it'll be damn humid around here this time of year, so expect to be sweating your asses off. As for me, well, I'd probably like to go, but Carowinds isn't exactly cheap. Maybe I could just pitch a tent outside and shake hands with everyone before they go in or something.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

This is awesome :) I'm close by enough to drive to either location, though the sooner I can plan for it the better!

We should invite Christian Weston Chandler to the event. He lives only a couple of hours away, and would be a very good true and honest addition to the event.

Accursed Farms Northwest -- Seattle!

;)

I definitely support this one! (probably can't afford anything else :/ with gas and plane prices right now...)

We could have the meetup at Valve! :D

YR0WN55p_zI

Imagine the hours of fun we can have in that snack bar.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

We could have the meetup at Valve! :D

YR0WN55p_zI

Imagine the hours of fun we can have in that snack bar.

I need a visa to get to this snack room :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Hey, uh, Ross? I, uh... might be getting a Season Pass to King's Dominion, and therefore won't need to buy a ticket.

So, yeah, count at least one person off.

On the other hand, where and when are we meeting up specifically? At the ticket kiosk? The Parking Lot?

Too bad it's more than 3000 miles away for me (nevermind roads and all that) - I live in Denmark..

If it weren't for that, or if I had a private jet or something, I'd love to come.

Too bad you don't have a midwest meetup... My entire family would go if it were 2 hours or less for the drive...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So... I guess there won't be a meetup in Czech Republic....

Serou na nás. :-)

Jesus! Don't be so vulgar. Maybe I was too hasty with this reply I just edited from here :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Hey, uh, Ross? I, uh... might be getting a Season Pass to King's Dominion, and therefore won't need to buy a ticket.

So, yeah, count at least one person off.

On the other hand, where and when are we meeting up specifically? At the ticket kiosk? The Parking Lot?

I was thinking parking lot, but it looks like they have a damn $12 parking fee, I'm trying to figure out if there are more economical options for everyone. If you've already gone there, feel free to give me a lowdown.