Post what you're doing right now

I'm in the middle of a second playthrough of Deus Ex (1). And holy shit... You can change the entire story!

This game is amazing.

Just cleaned up the tea/spice cupboard and found some 14 year old Saffron. And my god that stuff smells awful, my nose went into a coma.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Playing Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch. It's made on the Skulltag engine (a modern port of the DOOM engine basically). Strange to play Mega Man as an old-school FPS lol.

Playing Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch. It's made on the Skulltag engine (a modern port of the DOOM engine basically). Strange to play Mega Man as an old-school FPS lol.

I used to play that at school a bunch. But after a few weeks everyone went back to UT04.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just finished watching TRON Legacy. Cool movie. I'm wondering what to do next... maybe a little Alice Madness Returns?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I liked it as well. I mean for god's sake, it had Daft Punk. Shouldn't that give it 8/10 stars automatically?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just finished watching TRON Legacy. Cool movie. I'm wondering what to do next... maybe a little Alice Madness Returns?

JEFF BRIDGES!!

*ahem* i mean tobuscus-erm i'm drinking Pepsi...Pepsi.