Post what you're doing right now

I don't want to drive away girls with my bronyness (I've never even kissed a girl, as it were) so I want to stick with subtle shirts that only fellow bronies will get. But I REALLY want one that says "Tough guys wear Pinkie Pie"

*brohoof*

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I don't want to drive away girls with my bronyness (I've never even kissed a girl, as it were) so I want to stick with subtle shirts that only fellow bronies will get. But I REALLY want one that says "Tough guys wear Pinkie Pie"

I know that feel. And I attend brony meetups (with no elligible women, sadly), so I'd have a reason to wear pony shirts. I feel shirts with Discord or some of the less-girly cutie marks would be a safe bet. I'm buying this one once I get the next paycheck. I especially like the back.

As for what I'm doing right now, I'm freezing my butt off as I peruse the internet waiting to get sleepy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Wearing something "not manly" in public can also be a display of confidence, eg. not giving a shit what others think about your "manliness". So it can really work both ways.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kirk has a point, as long as you sell the shirt as if you're not ashamed of it then unless you're wearing a rubber suit or something (not a scrubs reference. shut up, Kirk.) people will think you're badass.

thinking of going to bed sometime this week...

I'm preparing for my next exam which will be tomorrow. And it will be hard. I hate abstract mathematics... It just f*cks my brain up.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Why are you eating a piece of clothing? This is weird.

I'm going to play some Alice Madness Returns. That game is seriously messed up.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc