Post what you're doing right now

If I could send you a looping message using my mic on Xbox Live telling you that you need to find more Precursor Orbs, I would, but I can't :)

Anyway, I had "Where is the Love" by the Black Eyed Peas stuck in my head since noon today (nine and a half hours ago). I turn on iTunes, and guess what the first song is when I press shuffle?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Listening to Miracle of Sound's album that just came in the mail while watching the Saints-Lions game. Geaux Saints!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Just came back home. We had a family dinner with an aunt and uncle that live in London and are here visiting for a couple of weeks. After hours of chatter and craziness (my mother goes full on hostess mode whenever we have guests) I had to take my aunt and uncle back to their apartment. It's 1:19 am now...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

HOLY SHIT!

I was dicking around on the Steam site and discovered that I CAN accept Alyxx's gift through the website. For future reference for anyone requiring:

1. Go to Steam community

2. Go to your profile page

3. Go to "My Inventory"

4. Top right tab of the inventory box is "Pending Gifts"

5. Click on that, your gifts are listed there.

6. GO NUTS FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Buggering about in DeviantArt.

Check my new fanfic. Ye might like it. It officially starts here, but has a small prologue.

http://koach2.deviantart.com/#/d4lkf46

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Screwing around with my equalizer settings.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just got everything for the Competitive TF2 squad *glares at Rarity* :evil: