Post what you're doing right now

I need to be awake tomorrow, and things aren't looking good.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution. THATWASSOGOOD.

Time to play the original, I'm happy this was a prequel.

Same here, I don't think it would've worked as a sequel...

I hope they fill in the time between HR and the original Deus Ex. Then maybe a remake of the original. Hopefully Eidos don't do an Invisible War and make the next Deus Ex game a horrible piece of crap.

Solution:

1. Don't sleep

2. Drink butloads of coffee to get through he day

3. Once you're done with whatever needed to be done for the day, go to bed tired as fudge and sleep until the next morning

4. Sleep problem solved + PROFIT

Anycoke, I am trying to make an Dead end thrills kind of RuneScape wallpaper.

Edit: Still trying to get a good pic. And honestly, the way RuneScape looks is not a problem, IMO it looks great. But the best way to get a pic is to use the Orb of Oculus but controlling that thing is awful. You press right, camera goes backwards and looks at the ground, I mean wtf. That and the short render distance make it hard to get a good shot. BUT I will not give up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Solution:

1. Don't sleep

2. Drink butloads of coffee to get through he day

3. Once you're done with whatever needed to be done for the day, go to bed tired as fudge and sleep until the next morning

4. Sleep problem solved + PROFIT

Anycoke, I am trying to make an Dead end thrills kind of RuneScape wallpaper.

Edit: Still trying to get a good pic. And honestly, the way RuneScape looks is not a problem, IMO it looks great. But the best way to get a pic is to use the Orb of Oculus but controlling that thing is awful. You press right, camera goes backwards and looks at the ground, I mean wtf. That and the short render distance make it hard to get a good shot. BUT I will not give up.

I decided to get an hour and a half of sleep on my bedroom floor. I'm making it through the day pretty well (Loud music and video games always get me totally awake early in the morning)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well, I just seem to be unable to sleep just a few hours, once I'm asleep I wont wake up for the next 5hours at least. No matter how many alarms I set.

Anysleep, this is the best I could get from RuneScape so far: RuneScape

All other pictures didn't turn out so well. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, SHORT RENDER DISTANCE!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Downloading TF2 on my Steam... it's 10%... 9 hours left

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, I just seem to be unable to sleep just a few hours, once I'm asleep I wont wake up for the next 5hours at least. No matter how many alarms I set.

Anysleep, this is the best I could get from RuneScape so far: RuneScape

All other pictures didn't turn out so well. YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, SHORT RENDER DISTANCE!

tumblr_lhnv3sp3DJ1qazkdco1_500.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm feeling somewhat genocidal right now, maybe the best thing is to avoid human interaction, an blast away monsters...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Finishing a pony redcoat.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I noticed I do better at video games when playing unfitting music... like Flutterwonder with Black Ops.

So now that I finally care about what's going on with school again, I just checked my current grades. I'm failing 3 classes and have a D in English. My dad agreed if I just pulled honor roll this marking period, I could probably have my computer. And I want it really bad right now, but I don't think I have a chance at pulling that off. I think I'm sinking again...