Post what you're doing right now

Can't really drive anywhere because of all the snow. well, not anywhere where i could safely drive over 20mph the whole way there...

also i'm eating a hot pocket.

Lucky you, I haven't had a single snowflake here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can't really drive anywhere because of all the snow. well, not anywhere where i could safely drive over 20mph the whole way there...

also i'm eating a hot pocket.

Lucky you, I haven't had a single snowflake here.

I haven't seen a single snowflake in my life.

I can decide whether to laugh or cry. Here in Wisconsin its Winter 6 months of the year. There are days where we have to shovel the sidewalk 3 times because theres practically a new coat of snow by the time we finish, and last year there were still bits of snow on the ground in May. On the other hand, every year I make a wicked awesome snow sculpture with my Dad, and we walk (literally) on the river when it freezes over.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I can decide whether to laugh or cry. Here in Wisconsin its Winter 6 months of the year. There are days where we have to shovel the sidewalk 3 times because theres practically a new coat of snow by the time we finish, and last year there were still bits of snow on the ground in May. On the other hand, every year I make a wicked awesome snow sculpture with my Dad, and we walk (literally) on the river when it freezes over.

I've been all over the world, but always in the Summer. e_o

Same thing here. I think I'd feel at home in Wisconsin.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Waiting for the bus.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Looking over Serious Sam 3's ending, the various retcons and plotholes it causes with later games, and seeing what I'll need to do with it for my fanfiction.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

You make Serious Sam fanfiction? That would be worth a look.

I just finished The legend of Zelda, Skyward sword. I got to the final battle about 3 weeks ago, but was so frustrated when I got thrashed like 5 times in a row, that I shelved until now.

Stupid Ganon. I mean... "Demise".

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Today was quite the day for me. I hadnt eaten properly since Monday night. I started feeling squeamishily nauseous in Psychology during a commercial against Meth. I went to my teacher, rather woozy, to ask if I could get some fresh air out in the hall. I then slumped and collapsed over her desk, busting open my chin in the process. Had to get 5 stitches.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Making progress looking for the bullet drop F(x)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST