Post what you're doing right now

Just finished shredding the latest spam bot deposits.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Missed one. One of the Russian ones posted in the MLP thread (Most recent page).

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Missed one. One of the Russian ones posted in the MLP thread (Most recent page).

Removed!

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I have to write an essay to submit next week, I have no time to do it so searching for some writing services. Now going through some essay writing services reviews and will find a wring service soon. Hope I get the legit service.

I almost reported you, you look a hell of a lot like a spambot.

the name's riley

I don't know... Sure the join date doesn't match up with other spam bots with their posts, but the post alone suggests he's a spam bot.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Waiting for the conversion of Freeman's Mind Episode 51 into MPEG1 format so I can load it up in Subtitle Workshop and check the timing and formatting for errors before upload. Then I'm gonna do the Thanksgiving stuff.

Feeling my SAD kicking in. It's not a bad feeling, but it's a different me for sure. I kinda like it in that it's a refreshing change that really makes me want to explore my artistic side, but it's a lot easier for me to become depressed. We'll see where it takes us! :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Chilling out before going to build a front walkway for an Indian guy.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I just had a delightful time jump starting my truck. Let's look at the facts. Number one, it was raining. Number two, my jumper cables were apparently bad, so I spent about twenty minutes with a good samaritan trying to charge my battery with no luck.

So, eventually she has to leave, but a janitor happens along and he goes to get one of those battery chargers. He attaches it and apparently it's a wizard's tool because not only does the truck start instantly, it also did so repeatedly.

But here's the fun part. After he leaves, I crank back up and I hear a really loud squealing sound coming from the engine, one of those "holy shit my truck is about to break" sounds. So I turn it off, but have no idea how to fix it, so I have to walk to the building and ask around to find the janitor again.

So he comes back out, but can't really help me much beyond saying that it sounded like the belts were too tight, and that I should just drive home and hope for the best.

So I did that, and about halfway home the squealing sound stopped. Yay, I'm not screwed!

Then I noticed that the right blinker light on my dashboard, which hasn't worked for a while, and my highbeam indicator, which hasn't worked at all since I've been driving the truck, are suddenly working.

So apparently, my dashboard lights were repaired by a jump start and listening to the engine belts squeal for ten minutes.

4f74d22c30208.png

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

-snip-

Congratulations, you've found Janitor Jesus

the name's riley

*Funny Shit*

I've got a good one for you. My van was leaking coolant, so my dad and I had to replace the water pump. After jacking it up and getting almost there to being able to replace the pump, we realized that things were going far too smoothly for our usual luck.

Of course we found that one of the bolts holding the water pump was practically rust-welded to the housing. SO, after that bolt busted off, we spent 3 days, about 10 hours total, just drilling into an aluminum bolt trying to extract it. It refused to come out, so we ended up drilling our own fucking hole into the pump and screwing a fitting replacement bolt in.

By some act of a benevolent deity, we were granted the privelege to have the seal not leak. So you could technically say that I manufactured a custom part for my car, if you REALLY wanted to make a stretch.

Getting some last-minute work done for my failing classes and not looking forward to the next two weeks of school, also probably gonna play some System Shock 2 later on.

the name's riley