Post what you're doing right now

Hey, Adult Swim's got some decent stuff. If Rick and Morty is as good as you say, I'll have to check it out. I personally like watching Superjail and Squidbillies is okay. Old Aquateen was great and of course Robot Chicken is a classic. However, all AS shows seem to incorporate some sort of gastro-intestinal discomfort for me, so I can se where you're coming from :lol:

OT: Bout to take a shower

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Staying up waaayyyy late, playing Derp Fortress 2 and listening to music.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Going to drive my dad up to whatever impound his car is at. I guess your license doesn't get revoked until you're deemed guilty.

I'm ready to pass out from overeating and overdrinking. Family dinners, you know?

Anyway, happy new year!

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Killing time. Well, that's basically every time I post hear, right? :)

Browsing through SpoonyOne's updated site. Lot of content I apparently missed with the old layout.

Oh god the old layout sucked saggy hairy donkey balls.

As for me, I'm waiting for an episode to fully buffer before watching it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Being up at stupid o'clock in the morning doing college work.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."