Post what you're doing right now

Setting up my parent's new Android phone, and getting my Mom addicted to Crayon Physics.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

being sick, at home, i hope to feel better soon and go tommorow finaly.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Putting some clips together in Vegas and watching YouTube videos.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Getting up, about to make some breakfast. Either microwave leftover lasagna or frying some spam.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Contemplating sleep. Second day in of my 2 weeks of gigging. The lifting and loading is amazing.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

Bout to clean out my fridge. Something smells... :evil:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Getting mentally prepared to make my famous burgers... I am a true master when it comes to grilling beef.

Imagine, a burger that loses no juice during cooking, but not because it doesn't have any... Then take a bit of it... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Drinking wine... My headache is gone now, and I have a nice soft fuzzy feeling around the edges of my senses... Sleep deprivation, then drinking is fun! (not to be confused with "sleep deprivation drinking")