Post what you're doing right now

Trying to figure out how to make my internet work for more than 10 seconds at a time. It took like 20 minutes to get to this topic and make this post (probably more now that I have to hit the submit button. <_<)

Why am I legally obligated to pay for this? Not like I'm getting anything in return...

Retired Forum Moderator

What you mean mate?

'twas the Scottish Elections. I anticipated most of Scotland voting SNP (Yellow/Gold). And while they did, it wasn't anywhere near what I thought it would be. Like, not even a majority.

OT: Big forum catchup.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

What you mean mate?

'twas the Scottish Elections. I anticipated most of Scotland voting SNP (Yellow/Gold). And while they did, it wasn't anywhere near what I thought it would be. Like, not even a majority.

OT: Big forum catchup.

Wowwie, Hey Binky just a quick question since its on topic of Scotland did you vote yes or no in the referendum a few years back to make it so Scotland would be Independent? Im curious because Scotland, Ireland, England and Wales are my Home (ancestry wise)

OT: Listening to the Blue Album by Weezer because it is 22 years old today and Happy Maids Day

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

did you vote yes or no in the referendum a few years back to make it so Scotland would be Independent?

I voted Yes. At the risk of posting Serious Topic content:

Having grown up in Scotland, but being born in England, I've always thought of myself as Scottish. Interestingly though, the Independence Referendum changed that, because I was noticing a lot of flag-waving, near-patriotic National Pride, essentially digging up the Battle Of Bannockburn, and that Scotland was fighting for its 'Freedom'. I suddenly became aware of my English side (I have a Scottish mother, and English father), and when I decided to vote Yes, it wasn't so much for Scotland, but Great Britain as a whole. In my opinion, the entire country needs a restructuring, and an Independent Scotland could have been a catalyst. For me, voting No was the same as saying "Nah, everything's alright."

I now live in Newcastle, and I know first hand that Scotland is not the only place sick of the current state of affairs. I see myself now as a half-blood, an Anglo-Scot. I hate the Scottish-English rivalry with a passion. But I will continue to vote Yes. The Greens got my second vote last week, mainly for this:piXox9nfMS0

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

did you vote yes or no in the referendum a few years back to make it so Scotland would be Independent?

I voted Yes. At the risk of posting Serious Topic content:

Having grown up in Scotland, but being born in England, I've always thought of myself as Scottish. Interestingly though, the Independence Referendum changed that, because I was noticing a lot of flag-waving, near-patriotic National Pride, essentially digging up the Battle Of Bannockburn, and that Scotland was fighting for its 'Freedom'. I suddenly became aware of my English side (I have a Scottish mother, and English father), and when I decided to vote Yes, it wasn't so much for Scotland, but Great Britain as a whole. In my opinion, the entire country needs a restructuring, and an Independent Scotland could have been a catalyst. For me, voting No was the same as saying "Nah, everything's alright."

I now live in Newcastle, and I know first hand that Scotland is not the only place sick of the current state of affairs. I see myself now as a half-blood, an Anglo-Scot. I hate the Scottish-English rivalry with a passion. But I will continue to vote Yes. The Greens got my second vote last week, mainly for this:piXox9nfMS0

Everytime I hear the name Newcastle I think of Newcastle Upon Tyne and then afterwards I think of a 45 year old Crime Drama Film with Michael Caine......so you may need to ask what I mean but if you dont then watch the spoiler

8kMhcf8eyiA

OT: Watching said Movie that is 45 years old......Goddamn it I need to get a Trench Coat/Overcoat, a Double Barreled Shotgun and ohh yeah a MINI so I can do my own bidding pull off a heist and find out who killed my brother

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Using Spotify to listen to the black metal band Schammasch. If you're a fan of groups like Akercocke or Secrets On The Moon I reckon you'd love this lot.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Grilling steaks, and hoping it won't make cause the abandonment of the Starling nest I relocated from the grill.

j1kp5w3bulE

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I guess you could say you're not the average internet guy *puts on sunglasses* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

My brain is now self aware, speaking/typing in third person (and at times in first person), and has taken over this meat shield, and is pondering his own existence, and how smart I really am.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

TRYING to get some shit done. But as emo-gothy as I sound... FUCK OFF SUN. Holy shit. My blinds don't work and I can't see SHIT.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

TRYING to get some shit done. But as emo-gothy as I sound... FUCK OFF SUN. Holy shit. My blinds don't work and I can't see SHIT.

black hole sun wont you come...............and wash away the rain............xD

ot: trying to relax from my long day

watching Ben Croshaw and Gabriel Morton aka Yahtzee and Gabe drown out True Lies for the SNES

Updating Planetside 2, and getting in game before the event starts.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

acting out a fantasy i have in my mind