Post what you're doing right now

i might be.....

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Insert maniacle laugh here.

The young are easy to educate how not to be corrupted.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Taking a break. Just hit level 50 on my Oblivion character. I was 49 when all skills hit 100 and I was 2 skill levels from 50, so I had to steal a few things so I could be arrested, drop some of my skills by 1 point, then grind them back up to master to hit 50.

of course, that whole process of getting my destruction from 92 to 100 as well as that little prison level exploit took 3 hours...

Retired Forum Moderator

Posted it in the MLP: FiM thread, along with all my other fan-art. Someone is bound to have a rage if I start putting pony stuff in more threads.

Trying to figure out why I keep getting this error when I start the TF2 dedicated server:

Received 615452 bytes item schema version C6AB167A direct data; update is queued.
] exec 1
---- Host_Changelevel ----
Applying new item schema, version 00000000

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Sitting in my room, smoking because it makes me feel better even though I know I shouldn't smoke while I'm sick and blowing my nose into a wife-beater I just got out of the laundry. I don't wear them, I just use them as rags or handkerchiefs.

I'm thinking about playing something or watching something, but I'll probably just lurk on here some more and continue smoking till the roast is done.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Sitting in my room, smoking because it makes me feel better even though I know I shouldn't smoke while I'm sick and blowing my nose into a wife-beater I just got out of the laundry. I don't wear them, I just use them as rags or handkerchiefs.

I'm thinking about playing something or watching something, but I'll probably just lurk on here some more and continue smoking till the roast is done.

I swear, your signature is a mirror. :shock:

I suddenly feel like watching "The Shining". :?

Also known as "Username"

im watching serious sam videos

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Watching a Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes play through video. Worrying about a job offer.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."