General Chat

well I use quite a few. Fiddlesticks, Tryndamere, annie, Morgana, Ryze, and every so often a champ I've never used before. as for who I main, well... that's difficult because I haven't mained anyone in a while. I usually just fall back on either tryn or morg if I want to just PLAY since I know them the best.

I'm still deciding between vlad and leona for when I get my ip up to 6300. always have fun on both. :S

Haha okay :)

What level are you ?

"Life sucks sober!"

currently, 24. always play with a bunch of level 30's and do fine.

You have runes right ? :D

some, yes. haven't had enough points to max out everything but I have half a page for casters and some for AD crit builds.

also did a match as morgana yesterday. silly opponents solo mid laned against me with blitz. like he's gonna be any use against my shield. XD 8-2, though. our jungler was amazing.

Retired Forum Moderator

currently, 24. always play with a bunch of level 30's and do fine.

You have runes right ? :D

some, yes. haven't had enough points to max out everything but I have half a page for casters and some for AD crit builds.

also did a match as morgana yesterday. silly opponents solo mid laned against me with blitz. like he's gonna be any use against my shield. XD 8-2, though. our jungler was amazing.

Sweet! Love it when the games go well! :D

"Life sucks sober!"

I came back from Prague. I got a short, two days long school trip. It was pretty good. Not so spectacular as Berlin, but very, very beautifill. If you ever be in Europe you should go visit Prague.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

http://kotaku.com/5914348/three-words-i-said-to-the-man-i-defeated-in-gears-of-war-that-ill-never-sa%20y-again

That was it. I found him, cornered him, and, screw it all, I wanted to make it clear to him that he would not hold power over me. I downed him, and instead of mercifully killing him, my character raped his.

That unnerved me. And when I won, I was so disheveled that I wanted my words to feel like lacerations. I wanted my voice to burn them through the headset.

"I raped you. I fuckin' raped you."

KOTAKU DOES IT AGAIN!

rape culture

THERE'S THAT FUCKING BUZZWORD TOO!

So I was playing Mirror's Edge again and I found this rather awesome easter egg.

2B16879BBA1B30E94A937C49F3B49FF23CFDEC20

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I heard you like particles...

ibgcMAbm3dSITW.gif

Ok. Now how about we wait 5 years when the actual consumer could reasonably be expected to run that on their computers?

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I heard you like particles...

ibgcMAbm3dSITW.gif

Can't wait for this to be the new brown 'n bloom. You just know this will be used to cover up shitty textures, AA and such when the "next gen" consoles come out.