General Chat

Not menting it like a bad thing... But most of guys seems to think ONLY about it /and less important things/ and totally not caring about their ego, intelect or knowladge. That's what I mean.

and another thing:

I really want to be a gentleman but I simply cannot stand a girls that doesn't respect theirselves. And are just an idiotic barbie girls.

KILL IT WITH A FIRE! HAVE NO MERCY!

016e173075.jpeg

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It's no wonder we have so much rape these days when society basically teaches you that women have no personality.

So you've discovered the answer to nature vs. nurture?

You would be outraged (if you're not really right-wing) by this sexism and objectification of women.

Art isn't objectification.

Bullshit. They got no personality and care ONLY about how to be more beautiful and less fat...

Have you ever had female friends?

Girls are influenced from they are kids to be only focused on fashion and money.

Only if they have shit parents.

And boys only about having sex with them... ;/

I don't remember being brainwashed by my parents to have sex with all the females I see.

Have you ever had female friend?

Yeah, I actually have. But the sooner or longer they will stop playing games and start being like those two lasses on the photo I sent a link few posts above.

Sorry, I was raging and my answer was kind of stupid. People are usually stupid, very stupid and genius. I got nothing to most of them, but ya know, I'm not tolerate pure idiocy.

People are stupid, very stupid, and extraordinarily stupid. There are no non-stupid people, only people who are stupid in differing ways.

"You are a goddamn idiot. I’d like to prove this mathematically: Take your age. Now subtract ten years. Were you smart back then?

No, you were a goddamn idiot. The fact is, you’re still a goddamn idiot, it’s just going to take ten more years before you realize it." -- Church.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

"Stupid is as stupid does."

"Poznasz głupiego po czynach jego."

Yeah. Whatever...

If everyone's stupit that noone is :/

No, that was "Super."

Everybody's stupid, but people are stupid in different ways.

I'll give you an example: lately, in political news, the following things happened.

Romney talked about Obama eating dogs as a child.

Obama talked about Romney driving around with a dog on top of his car.

Both of these things are stupid, as well as irrelevant to the larger question of who is suited to govern the country. They are stupid for saying them. Anyone who makes a decision based on those statements is also stupid.

I'm stupid when it comes to other people. Their emotions, thoughts and reasons for the things they do (especially the stupid things) are a mystery to me. I cannot comprehend you all.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I love stupidity. I embrace it. If you take things too seriously life is not going to be much fun.

Are you one of those people who say they have "street smarts".

I know Nexon is pretty big but I doubt it is profitable enough to buy EA. Also they do completely different kinds of games. Nexon does F2P(arguably P2W) while EA does for the most part normal single pay games(I have no idea what the term for that is). They have touched on it a little bit with stuff like NFS World and BF Play4Free but putting Nexon in charge doesn't sound like the best idea.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯