General Chat

Moderators don't really have control over that sort of thing, it's the administrators that do. Sometimes even the Admins can't deal with it without contacting the hosting company depending on the severity of the issue and/or knowledge of web administration.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'll link the forum improvements thread to the admins, just in case they forgot about it again.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If they don't fix it, we'll just riot. X3 Which is useless on a forum because... it's a forum. They can't hear our shouting in the Free-For-All area. XP It doesn't work that way.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

That's OK, I just linked the thread to every admin for the site, (subject: Major forum bugs.) so I should hear something by the end of the week.

Hooray! BTG, you're the forum crier. Like how towns have criers. Oh man. That's a great idea. Accursed Farms is a town, and we all play a role in society. BTG is the crier. I'll be the sexy librarian or something. XD I dunno.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Sounds good. I'll also take the role of Sheriff, with the mods as my deputies. ;)

This just in!!!

Sean Britton (the site builder, in response to my PM) has said: "Thanks for letting us know!"

:D Hooray! That was a REALLY quick reply. X3 Hopefully they're also saying; "We'll get onto that." And not just doing a Facebook "We've seen your request".

-------

Not too sure either way, but I hope so too. :)

Phones today are just too good. Only a MINUTE of browsing a pizza site to order something, I go to my phone, and see that it's already giving me directions there. What the f*ck phone, you're scary as sh*t sometimes.

ONLY ONE MINUTE.

TECHNOLOGY SCARES ME. IT KNOWS WHERE I'M GOING.

-------

I just spent the last 5 minutes laughing because a song popped up on Spotify, and I swear I'd heard it before. Like, it had to be from a game. I KNEW I heard it in a game.

And then it hit me. I did hear it in a game because I MADE the game it was in. -.-

It's the background song that someone in my group for the first Global Game Jam wanted to use.

Retired Forum Moderator

Phones today are just too good. Only a MINUTE of browsing a pizza site to order something, I go to my phone, and see that it's already giving me directions there. What the f*ck phone, you're scary as sh*t sometimes.

ONLY ONE MINUTE.

TECHNOLOGY SCARES ME. IT KNOWS WHERE I'M GOING.

You're too connected. You need to unplug. :ugeek:

There is no spoon... Unless I am the bearer of it.

I am such a spoiled PC Gamer lol. Everything about my computer is capable of running GTA 5 on almost full settings for 70+ fps.

Except my processor. it's JUST slow enough that inside the city I get fps drops every 10-15 secs(doesn't start immediately, it usually takes a few minutes to start). The game is still playable in the fullest, but I'm so picky about my frames. Either that or my Windows 8.1 is deciding to still be Windows 8.1 and just not do things correctly regardless of whether it should or not.

Retired Forum Moderator

I certainly hope not, as it's about BPD...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

I am such a spoiled PC Gamer lol. Everything about my computer is capable of running GTA 5 on almost full settings for 70+ fps.

Except my processor. it's JUST slow enough that inside the city I get fps drops every 10-15 secs(doesn't start immediately, it usually takes a few minutes to start). The game is still playable in the fullest, but I'm so picky about my frames. Either that or my Windows 8.1 is deciding to still be Windows 8.1 and just not do things correctly regardless of whether it should or not.

Interesting, the GPU is the only thing holding back my system. (everything else should be able to run any modern game at 60FPS easy, and I'm using a laptop)

It IS about BPD. That's the point. X3

I've literally had points where I've said; "I hate you so much."

Then the next minute. "Don't leave me. Come back!"

It happened a few days ago. It only affects me in certain situations though so.

-------