Personality type thread

http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html

I found another more formal MBTI test.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (95%)

your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)

your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (40%)

your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (70%)

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (10%)

your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (20%)

your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (15%)

your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

based on your results your type is likely - entj

Apparently, I transformed overnight into an ENTJ.... I'm the furthest possible thing from extroverted.

Have some random charts... no idea what you guys are into, but it's still fun to relate to a fictional character/idea. XP

63008b8338b0d90248c5ed9d1fa6dd1e.jpg

Dammit, why am I always the old guy? XD.

Classic case of Sadistic NT-Type Villain Syndrome. When was the last time you ever saw an INFP villain?

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (75%)

your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)

your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (80%)

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (75%)

your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (80%)

your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (85%)

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

http://similarminds.com/classic_jung.html

I found another more formal MBTI test.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (75%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (95%)

based on your results your type is likely - intp

No change for me... I am what I am, and I'm that way through and through. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (60%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (90%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (75%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (50%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (65%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (80%)

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Bahaha guess I stumped it.

Retired Forum Moderator

INTP. Well, I seem to have a changed a bit since the first test (ISFP)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (90%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (75%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (50%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (35%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (70%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)

based on your results your type is likely - intp

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

INFP

I did two different tests and got the same result. I may try again soon to see if something has changed. I was surprised how accurate these tests are....

ALSO, I have a lot to do with Muammar Gaddafi :lol:

(But I got some error and the test reset so I can't show you the table result :( )

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

It's been too long and I'm going to be naughty and revive this thread - mainly cause there's new people here and I want to know their personality types cause I'm a crazy stalker. :D So how is everyone's personalities? XP I'm still INFJ.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I had to take a personality quiz at work and got 10 turtle, 5 monkey, 4 camel, and a lion.

So that's good, right?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Most likely still INTJ/ENTJ. Regardless, I'm rather glad to see this thread alive again.

I swear if we get any more INFPs....

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I had to take a personality quiz at work and got 10 turtle, 5 monkey, 4 camel, and a lion.

So that's good, right?

Good enough. :P

For those of you who are fans of the Harry Potter series, some random person made this chart... to determine what house you'd be in. :D Hooray for Ravenclaw!

dG8akpo.png

I also re-did the thingy for the percentages.

Introverted - 87%

iNtuitive - 80%

Feeling - 100% (Beat that! :P)

Judging - 70%

Turbulent - 95%

Though I tend to sometimes go back and forth between Judging and Prospecting... some days I feel like EVERYTHING needs to be in place, everything needs to go the way it's supposed to be. But other days I just don't give a shit. XD And that's probably more based on how I'm feeling or what's been happening lately. But the I, N and F are preeeetty solid. The 100% Feeling thing can be a royal pain in the ass though. I feel like people who have a strong 'Feeling' trait are natural liars too. XD Like, if something bad happens, I usually just lie my way out of it cause I'm too scared to hurt anyone's feelings... :S That's one of the reasons why my other relationship fell apart. Boyfriend was always getting upset over EVERYTHING, and I couldn't stand seeing him be hurt all the time. So I would lie to try to make him feel better (cause the truth was what was hurting him), but he'd just find out and get even more upset. And I wasn't dealing with that shit anymore. I mean, that's probably all my fault, but I've just come to accept that if I'm going to be ANYONE's partner, they're going to have to be prepared to put up with my bullshit. XD You put up with my bullshit, I'll be the most well-behaved girlfriend ever. I promise. XP The Feeling trait is so demanding though... it can feel like heaven one minute, then hell the next...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

:D Hooray for Ravenclaw!

Hmmm... looks like we'd be going to the same house then... Who would have thought it... :lol:

That's one of the reasons why my other relationship fell apart. Boyfriend was always getting upset over EVERYTHING, and I couldn't stand seeing him be hurt all the time. So I would lie to try to make him feel better (cause the truth was what was hurting him), but he'd just find out and get even more upset. And I wasn't dealing with that shit anymore. I mean, that's probably all my fault...

There's one of the reasons in your words above - yes. Though, not the one you seem to imply...

Boyfriend was always getting upset over EVERYTHING - sounds like a perfectly good reason to have shown him the door!

That you felt you had to lie to him was not your fault but his...

but I've just come to accept that if I'm going to be ANYONE's partner, they're going to have to be prepared to put up with my bullshit. XD

Mmmhhmm... If they're not ready for that - they shouldn't even bother submitting their application form... :D

Regards

Boyfriend was always getting upset over EVERYTHING - sounds like a perfectly good reason to have shown him the door!

That you felt you had to lie to him was not your fault but his...

You are not helping my desire to be less fussy, love. XD

Mmmhhmm... If they're not ready for that - they shouldn't even bother submitting their application form... :D

Oh that's good, should reduce the clutter of denied applications sprawled out all over the floor then. :P

Anyway, enough of my bullshitting around. I got bored. XP

d2xyIAZ.png

I could have just copy+pasted the chart I got the info from, but... it looked bland, and I wanted it to look pretty. XD So I made it look pretty, in shitty Excel. Hehe, but it's a rainbow!! :D *squee*

And the rest of the stats:

All SJs: 40.5%

All SPs: 33%

All NFs: 14%

All NTs: 12.5%

If I did the Math right...

66% of the population are Extroverts, and 34% of the population are Introverts. :)

And if we were talking about the population of the average forum, it'd be more like... 95% are Introverts, and 5% are Extroverts. XD

-------

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (80%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (95%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (100%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (30%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (80%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (75%)

based on your results your type is likely - infj

Hmm. Really not too sure about all this MBTI stuff, but reading through the link Epsilon provided on the last page makes everything seem much better, and actually interesting. But really, can all of us (or even one of us) be defined by these kinds of things? I really enjoy the idea of it, but I think humans are way too weird to ever be defined so easily. I'm sure everyone has a few things that are base to them and will always be a part of them though. Either way, it's a really fun idea to think about, which I guess is why people are interested in psychology/sociology. That first link though... I got a different result every time and some of the questions I found myself asking "Why not both!?!" But I'm happy being INFJ. A few years back I was INTP.

Have you taken the other personality test? :D

https://www.16personalities.com

Obviously, I find some people can't relate to this stuff at all. But personally, I can really really get into what I'm 'classed' as, I suppose.

-------

Have you taken the other personality test? :D

https://www.16personalities.com

Obviously, I find some people can't relate to this stuff at all. But personally, I can really really get into what I'm 'classed' as, I suppose.

Yeah, I took it, that's what I meant by the first link. I think I got the artist and virtuoso? They didn't seem to line up with me at all, but I can say I'm def introverted. Although, I really wish I COULD say I was good at things like they are. And yeah, I can totally get how and why people enjoy it.

I'm probably just too weird :-D Everyone I meet sure does say I am.

EDIT: Actually, I just thought about this earlier. I've heard people aren't yet set in their ways until they're about 25 (or something like that, I know for sure the brain stops developing then) and that's MOST LIKELY what's up! Makes sense for me to be all over the place if I don't have a set way of thinking and ways to do stuff. I'll do some research and come back if I find anything cool later.

Yeah, among other things the prefrontal cortex helps with personality development. I had also read that the inferior Se can lead to INFJs emulating other types. I also found this post on another forum that deconstructs INFJ's well and figured I'd drop it here.

I had also read that the inferior Se can lead to INFJs emulating other types. I also found this post on another forum that deconstructs INFJ's well and figured I'd drop it here.

From what I've learned about them, it seems that the inferior functions only come out under extreme stress, in a very raw and almost primal fashion, and cause the person in question to behave uncharacteristically. ENTJs/ESTJs who have inferior Introverted Feeling (Fi), for instance, will find themselves more sensitive to criticism than usual, INTJs/INFJs with inferior Extraverted Sensing (Se) will prioritize the thrill of the moment over their usual tendency to focus on the long-term, etc. Then you have "function loops" where you only use your dominant and tertiary functions. It's interesting to be sure, and adds another layer of depth to personality typology.

"INXPs forget to think up new ideas and solutions and get stuck in old behavior patterns or revisiting old material (Si)."

I have several INFP/INTP friends (and by that I mean I have enough of them to form my own army), and the majority of them become nostalgic or stuck in a rut under stress. It makes sense, when you consider that the function above the past-oriented Introverted Sensing (Si) is Extraverted Intuition (Ne), which is based more on novelty and possibilities.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm confused as an ENFJ a lot. X3 I'd be out and about with friends and I'm overly playful and optimistic and expressive. But it only lasts for a little while. XD Then I just get tired and wanna go home. But I was taking the test at school with the rest of my English Writer's classmates and people were surprised when they found out I was an introvert. XP INFJ's are so weird though.

For anyone who really wants to get into the nitty-gritty of this stuff, if you take the 16Personalities test and sign up, you can go here: https://www.16personalities.com/members-area/additional-tests

And there's a bunch of smaller tests where you can compare your results with other people. There's some really interesting things you find. Like...

- 80% of Diplomats believe in miracles that are beyond human explanation.

- Explorers are more likely to have a larger amount of short-term relationships.

- Analysts and Explorers are more likely to be okay with one-night stands.

- 75% of Diplomats do not mind the thought of a long distance relationship, or are already in one.

- 99% of Sentinels would like to be seen as a trustworthy person.

- Analysts are more likely to keep secrets.

- Explorers are more likely to not wear their seatbelt when driving a short distance. XP

-------

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.