Flashbacks!!! (Original CP Site/The original YouTube channel

Sign in to follow this  

Maaan, these sites are old!

I found CP blogg, but I didn't know about YouTube chanel before.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

The Halo video was done as a April fools joke. Also If I remember correctly (if not they reason should be in 1 of the post) he put em on his own YouTube first before he went to Machinima.com to expand his audience. I think he should just directly up-load em to his own YouTube and become a Partner, he's got enough views and well Machinima.com has changed so much since its origins its really gotten crappy now.

Man, that was a disturbing leap back to 2009.

Fun times.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

The Halo video was done as a April fools joke. Also If I remember correctly (if not they reason should be in 1 of the post) he put em on his own YouTube first before he went to Machinima.com to expand his audience. I think he should just directly up-load em to his own YouTube and become a Partner, he's got enough views and well Machinima.com has changed so much since its origins its really gotten crappy now.

Also, if Ross finally puts up a PayPal account or something like that, we could donate and reduce his dependence on those lazy ass bastards over at Machinima.com

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

All the old posts have been imported over to blogspot. I still use the Youtube channel for stuff Machinima.com won't be putting up. As for why I'm with them, they still get massively more views than my stuff on its own, plus I think only 2 of my videos by themselves have even qualified for Youtube partnership anyway.