DOUBLE FEATURE!

doublefeature.jpg

Hey everyone, well I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is I'm getting sued by Valve and can't make any more Freeman's Mind or Civil Protection videos forever. The good news is I have some new series to replace them! The first (which I thought was going to be the second, but Machinima.com decided to post it 6 hours earlier than they said, ha) is Diary of A Zombie. A touching tale about a zombie.

Check it out here:

1280×720 WMV (130MB)

Also I lied. There's not one, but TWO videos today! Stay tuned for the next one!

I find it sad that a lot of Youtubers don't realize that this videos (and other videos, like today's Improv Everywhere's video) are/is fake.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

THAT IS GAY IF VALVE IS SUING YOU THEN THEY SHOULD SUE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE HALF LIFE MACHINIMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fucking hilarious. But a good fraction of everybody else is a moron, and they don't know what the hell April Fools Day is. I do though. Good Job Ross.

I saw it and thought the zombie diary and halo was real, but read what you wrote and realized something was.... OFF.

P.S- Everyone wish my brother a happy birthday! It's legitimately on April 1st!

Are you serious Ross that you are being sued? What is the point for me to keep visiting this website then if you are? I was beginning to like Freeman's Mind.

I'm from mars and I don't understand why you are being sued and discontinuing CP and Freeman's mind.

Oh wait, i do. Because its April fools day.

Btw, hows Poland? With all its polandish stuff. Like snow. And vikings. I don't know anything about Poland.

Wait a minute....

I was going to be pissed...until I saw the date. Good pull, man , but I dare you to repost this message about you not doing "Freeman's Mind" tomorrow. I look forward to all the funny videos of you in the greatest video games ever. Keep up the good work.

I've been to Warsaw and found it to be very nice, and cold (I went during winter). People seemed to be talking backwards or something though...

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

IT'S AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!!!

When i first read this i was about to kill myself, but then i relized what it was! Probly the best April Fools joke anyone has ever played on someone!

WHAT THE... oh wait... nevermind.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Enjoy Poland Scott. Breath the Polish air, drink the polish water, and look at all the polish flowers. You being in Poland and all.

Also, April's fool, on the internet, would be hell, were it not for those who forget what day it is and actually get mad.

Which reminds me of an April's Fool anecdote.

When I was 8, my uncle, on April`s fool day, got me to believe that people had found fish in the sewers near the house and that they were all siting around sewer holes, fishing. He got me to walk all the way to the corner of the street, so that I could make sure the covers were off the sewers, promising that, by the time I would come back, he would have constructed a fishing pole.

When I was 8, I learned how to face palm... When I returned from the corner of the street to find no fishing pole and a grown man laughing so hard, he was crying.

OH MY GOD RUINED FOREVERRRRRR

Thanks for the April Fool's lols, Ross!

I have no clue why, but that Halo vid made me laugh just about as much as any of your other vids... And it only took that last 15-20 seconds to do... lol

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I knew it, I could smell the Blood Omen soundtrack from miles away. I love Ross even more for just that little snippet of music.

The boundary between an April fools joke and pure insanity is a thin one.

I think you crossed over it, Ross..........several years ago.