Your all time favourite game

Zelda%20-%20Ocarina%20of%20Time.gif

Yep, This game is so great it didn't even need a multiplayer.

The series makes up a fair chunk of my favorites list, so I skip it.

I'm going to say Half-Life 2.

The Orange Box. 5 awesome games in one. Period.

Hehe, yeah, best deal ever easily.

That's true

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Knights of the Old Republic. Good story, interesting characters, and nostalgia. I still play it to this day.

I recommend it, but don't expect it to be awesome. The set conversation animations and outdated graphics will probably remind you that came out in 2003.

Ah, I'm torn between Unreal and System Shock 2.

Both games are amazing.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Half-life 1 and it's addons easily,

Those who never played and will never play the mods for Half-life I played will not understand my decision.

The game itself is very good but It's the mods that make this game truly great. There's mods which will beat any game out there in their own category whether it is horror or online or coop shooter games.

All the millions of mods come free with one fucking disc/buy. How about that.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Those who never played and will never play the mods for Half-life I played will not understand my decision.

The game itself is very good but It's the mods that make this game truly great. There's mods which will beat any game out there in their own category whether it is horror or online or coop shooter games.

I dunno, I thought the game itself was pretty awesome. I didn't need all the addons to enjoy it. But credits to Valve for making it highly customizable.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I dunno, I thought the game itself was pretty awesome. I didn't need all the addons to enjoy it. But credits to Valve for making it highly customizable.

It was great at first but by today's standards it felt like it was too easy even on hardest. So I said it's very good.

You can take advantage of the goldsrc engine pretty badly like jumping on a zombie, it will just stay in the same poisiton motionless.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."