Temporary setbacks

This is just a minor update to let people know there may be a short delay on the next videos, but Freeman's Mind should be next.  I almost wasn't going to make this post, since people might think I was making it up.   The short version is the mold returned.  We almost sure it's because of humidity (it hit 91% a couple days ago and it's been 81% in our apartment despite having windows open).  We have JUST had a dehumidifier delivered which I'm hoping solves things.

In addition, I became suspect of my desk, which might have been harboring some of it, so I'm currently typing on stacked end tables (I actually edited Death's Hangover like this, it wasn't pleasant).  And due to me not acting fast enough, my headphone support bracket has also snapped, so my headphones are compromised as well.  If someone has access to a 3D printer with strong plastic material and would be interested in printing small parts for me, please email me, especially if you're in Europe, I can pay for shipping.  Here's a link to the 3D print model I need.

Even if none of this happened, I was planning on getting some more sound absorbent material to cut down on echo anyway, which can take time to ship. 

ADHD version: Ross is having a delay, could use a 3D printed part.

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

This is crazy unfortunate!

Hopefully it's not a major issue this time around.

Take it easy Ross, don't forget to take care of yourself and your relationship! That's what's most important anyway.

Have you ever angered a witch doctor? Because it sounds to me like you may actually be "Accursed" at this point.

Now you just need the farm i guess.

After living in humid places like Oklahoma and Georgia, I can say that mold isn't really an excuse and is a valid concern. If it has the capacity to infest your furniture, then you need to go get treatment as soon as you can since it's definitely in your lungs. Did you completely switch apartment buildings, then? If so, either it's an area epidemic or your furniture really is contaminated.

Regardless, I hope that things get better and that you don't kill yourself with all of the exposure.

Oh, and nice website, it's much better than the old one in my opinion.

Edited by Yoshii
Random update. (see edit history)

Nice website but I got this notification at the bottom...

"We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings"

... I can't be bothered with finding the settings and adjusting them so could you have the website default to peanut butter cookies as those are my favorite!

Thanks in advance!

You may be rolling your eyes at that but you're also smirking a bit too! :-)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

4 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

THE MOLD NEVER ENDS

THE MOLD NEVER DIES!

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Guess who's back, 

Back again

Mold is back, 

Tell a friend. 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

1 hour ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

ah, i see the mold is a big fan - just keeps following you around

w9HMEYz.png

FOUnD YOUR MOLD PROBLEM

Mold-er-mind your own business.

Ross walks in the room, lights are off and there is a dark hooded silhouette against the window. It's dark outside and raining. In the distance one can hear thunder.

"So... You thought you can just run?.. You thought you can hide?.. YOU THOUGHT WRONG!". With those words shadow turns and sudden lighting lights up a huge mold mushroom of a face.

Mold runs towards and jumps onto Ross. Fade out.

From now on all videos are going to be made by mold and Ross will start advocating for killing games, renaming his initiative into "Undead Game News"

Ross Scott waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were molds in the apartment. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Sean Bean were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Ross was a content creator for fourteen years. When he was young he watched Ronald Reagan tear down the wall and he said to dad "I want to go to Poland daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY MOLDS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in his recording studio base of the second world he knew there were molds.
"This is Bean" the radio crackered. "You must fight the molds!"
So Ross gotted his scrubber and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO CLEAN US" said the molds.
"I will shoot at him" said the cybermold and he fired the spore missiles. Ross cleaned at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to clean.
"No! I must clean the molds" he shouted
The radio said "No, Ross. You are the molds"
And then Ross was a fungai.

Source of pasta

Edited by Im_CIA (see edit history)

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

I suspect that the refirgerator is somehow involved in all of this. Just not quite sure how. ?

beyerdynamic sells that part on their store. I had to replace mine a few months ago. Quite expensive, though.

Weakest part of the DT-770 which is otherwise built like a tank.

Although the 3D Printed one seems to be a bit thicker and sturdier than the actual beyerdynamic one so it might be a better choice.

Ross, not sure if stores in your area carry it, but a good penetrating primer paint like BIN will seal mold and mildew inside of whatever you paint it on. Do two coats and call me in the morning. 

Just be sure you have really good ventilation or some really good breathing masks, since the fumes are really strong. Also, it adheres really well to everything, so put down lots of drop cloths that are waterproof (i.e. plastic). It sounds like a pain, but it seems like the only way to deal with it other than replacing everything. You may still need to get rid of cloth covered stuff like couches if those are badly affected. My suggestion is for desks and shelves and whatnot. It should work really well for the unsealed ends of panels of particle board, which is what a lot of shelves and desks are made from.

Good luck!

Ross Wars!

Episode II: The Mold strikes back.

Spoiler

War! The House is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Mold Lord. Evil Spores are everywhere by now, even in Ross's clothes, couches and computers. As the toxic Mycelium army attempts to infest the Capital of Bedroom, a team sent by the Order of Dehumidifiers lead a desperate mission to liberate the House and free captive Ross…

Edited by Tacit (see edit history)