Games you bought recently

Sign in to follow this  

6 hours ago, capritsuno said:

I got Dragon's Dogma because it looks cool and it was on sale.

i've been meaning to try it out but it looks really janky

Recently got one of my favorite third-person shooters from the 2000s era, Freedom Fighters, to replay it again to see if it still holds up.

Featured_Carousel_Desktop_Horizontal.jpg

ISTP-T | Aspiring Blind AF Pilot | Student Programmer

5 hours ago, RaTcHeT302 said:

As far as I can tell, the PC port is pretty bad. Not as bad as the original Dark Souls port, but still quite bad.

4 hours ago, ThatOneDraffan said:

Recently got one of my favorite third-person shooters from the 2000s era, Freedom Fighters, to replay it again to see if it still holds up.

Featured_Carousel_Desktop_Horizontal.jpg

I just got this one too, good memories!

i mean, as in the gameplay looks janky, and graphically it looks like a mixed bag, it just looks like a generic rpg game to me but, i want to see what it's about, but personally dark souls and dark souls 3 never grabbed me much, it just felt like the games wasted my time

it reminded me of some playstation 2 games i used to play, and i just don't have the patience for that kinda stuff anymore, kingdom hearts 1 was painful enough... (stupid Riku fight)

honestly i experienced dark souls enough times already during the playstation 2 era, kingdom hearts 1 was so god damn painful, i mean there's a boss which has 3 or 4 god damn stages, and i'm not the kinda player who grinds, and hell half the time my equipment sucks ass, so the last boss fight in that game was BEYOND painful, the ending sucked balls too, it was not worth it

also the 101 dalmatians can go screw themselves, but i liked how they hanged around in that house after you rescue them, made the game feel less empty, i felt kinda lonely while playing that game to be honest, the towns are so god damn empty and it's just filled with monsters, it sucks

to me a game which doesn't have checkpoints splattered all over the place, or a game which doesn't allow you to quick save and quick load, is a bad game by default, i just don't like it when games waste my time like this

give me a challenge okay i get it jeez, but me running past the same gauntlet of 10 idiots is just a waste of my fucking time, there's no challenge in that, it was just boring repetitive ass padding, it's not like i struggled to run past the generic enemies either way, it was just annoying as hell, and it turned the whole game into a slog while i figured out the stupid boss patterns

i can beat dark souls if i want to, i just don't have the patience for that kinda bullshit anymore though, since i know that i can just cheat or, i can play a more fun game instead, or hell, a game which wants me to have fun at least

idk

there are some games which i like a lot which don't have quick saves or checkpoints, but... ehh, i wish they had, since it's always kinda painful when i DO screw up anyway

i just wanna have fun that's all, plus i mostly play games out of curiosity more often than not, like, i just want to see everything the game has to offer, so locking shit behind challenges and other dumb padding just makes me bitter and it stops me from playing the game if anything, i hate it when games lock content behind skill gates, it's the lamest thing in the world, and skill gates should never be a thing, when you are just trying to enjoy a game at its fullsest, if the game wants some bullshit extra challenges, fine, but have it be optional or something, and don't tie unique content behind it, cuz i just hate it, it wastes so much time, bleh

Edited by RaTcHeT302 (see edit history)

On 9/23/2020 at 2:23 AM, RaTcHeT302 said:

It is. But it's good.

Silent Hill 4: The Room

"I don't trust a man that doesn't have something strange going on about him, cause that means he's hiding it from you. If a man's wearing his pants on his head or if he says his words backwards from time to time, you know it's all laid out there for you. But if he's friendly to strangers and keeps his home spick-and-span, more often than not he's done something even his own ma couldn't forgive." -No-bark Noonan

Battletech and all DLCs, The Incredible Machine Mega Pack. (the latter is $2.50 on GOG right now)

Edited by BTGBullseye (see edit history)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.