That game that only You Like

You know it's the coolest game ever, but you're the only person you know of that's ever played it or likes it.

For me, Ace Combat Zero is like that. Even though it's a remarkably polished game and very famous among Arcade and Simulation based combat flight games, its somehow a quite obscure 2006 title whom people online who have played it are far between. Perhaps its because not everyone grasps the dynamics of flight games....

But what's that game for you?

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Life.

Hey, I like that too... It's so realistic...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Life.

The graphics are neat, but the gameplay and story suck balls.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Life.

Very true... There are some exciting parts though, but it just takes way too long to get to them without hacks...

Always had a soft spot for a game called Demonstar. A spaceshooter from 1999.

I had Freelancer... Was an excellent space flight combat game... Extremely modable.

Very true... There are some exciting parts though, but it just takes way too long to get to them without hacks...

Also, I hate how it's possible to get a bad ending with the lack of a save system.

Also, I hate how it's possible to get a bad ending with the lack of a save system.

Well it's nonlinear so if you play it right it has an awesome ending but if you don't, yeah.

But then again there are those global variables that can skrew you over anyways.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Scratches. It's a prerendered horror adventure game. I think critics liked it, but no one really bought it, though I might be wrong about that.

About the game, I would consider it the 2nd scariest game I've ever played (1st being Amnesia TDD ) I've played tons of survival horror games that do the "jump out at you" style of scaring, but this game just wears on your nerves. There are maybe two jump moments in the game, but the entire time, your expecting something. This is helped by the music and the fact that no one is around (or so you think.. ) Really, when I was almost done with this game, I was constantly plagued by extreme anxiety while playing it, and there was a moment at the end where I stood in place for maybe 20 minutes deciding weather or not I wanted to see the ending, cause I could feel that I was there.

Pazaak. It isn't a game, It's a minigame in Kotor series, but You can download it as a free aplication. My friends hate it, because I always want to play with them in real using real poker cards.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pazaak

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It sucks, but I love its crappyness.

HERCULES: The Legendary Journeys (n64)

091493143909F.JPG

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Driv3r...

Everyone says the walking sucks, and it does. But it sucks in GTA, too.

Always had a soft spot for a game called Demonstar. A spaceshooter from 1999.

I had Freelancer... Was an excellent space flight combat game... Extremely modable.

You are both not alone.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

To the Earth was an NES game that utilized that light gun toy, basically just a view of outer space and you'd point and shoot at the aliens and whatnot. I was hooked on it for a few days and had a blast playing it when I was a kid.

You are both not alone.

What is your high score in Demonstar? If I remember correctly mine is somewhere between 5 - 5.5 million points.

I tried to fire up the game again after years of no playing and I pretty much suck as bad as I possibly could, I can't even pass level 2.

You are both not alone.

What is your high score in Demonstar? If I remember correctly mine is somewhere between 5 - 5.5 million points.

I honestly can't remember, it has been many MANY years since I last played it, but I remember it being fairly fun. Especially in two player, back on Windows 95...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Road Rash. Like I LOVE. THESE. GAMES. Still, even today, even if it's not looking too pretty.

Battlefield 2142, and the Eternal Silence mod for HL2.