Random thread

"Master AC/DC"

They're not even trying anymore.

Edit: "Coated in an oil that deflects bullets!" I'm sorry, what?

Retired Forum Moderator

"Master AC/DC"

They're not even trying anymore.

Edit: "Coated in an oil that deflects bullets!" I'm sorry, what?

Oh all subtlety is thrown out the window by part 4.

I'd go through all the names taken directly from bands and song titles, but there are a few hundred out there at least.

the name's riley

He’s part wolf, part mech, part rabbit, part fox, part sunglasses, part dragon, part dad, all dad, all knives. If you unbutton his shirt, a bunch of knives will fall out, and then he’ll die, because he’s just a bunch of knives under there.

Retired Forum Moderator

Does anyone else see frequent posts on their FB of relatives and/or friends that apologize to everyone about how they were 'hacked'? Like, how the hell do all of you get hacked so easily?? What the fuck is your password? 123? I have never had my accounts infiltrated by somebody else, ever. >.>

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Does anyone else see frequent posts on their FB of relatives and/or friends that apologize to everyone about how they were 'hacked'? Like, how the hell do all of you get hacked so easily?? What the fuck is your password? 123? I have never had my accounts infiltrated by somebody else, ever. >.>

Well, of course, they don't get hacked... They just get pissed and say something stupid or post a picture they regret - and then try to make a lame excuse for it.

And everyone around pretends they believe them - "Oh, how awful! Those hackers! They have no shame these days!" while thinking to themselves - "what a stupid cow!" :P

Regards

Well, of course, they don't get hacked... They just get pissed and say something stupid or post a picture they regret - and then try to make a lame excuse for it.

And everyone around pretends they believe them - "Oh, how awful! Those hackers! They have no shame these days!" while thinking to themselves - "what a stupid cow!" :P

Regards

I mean, this might be the case except for the people who get hacked and the hacker sends out random links and messages to people that lead to real shady sites. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

A lot of those aren't even account hacks so much as taking advantage of facebook's permission system and people not watching what they click on. Facebook apps can be given permission to post to your page and those links exploit that feature to spam links. Not sure about private message links though. Then again I rarely use that site enough to really learn the full extent of how those permissions work and I never do anything that gives an app the ability to post to my wall.

Just another case of people not being careful.

Edit:

HojJV3CxqXg

I FORGOT THIS CLIP WAS FROM JOJO. HOW COULD I FORGET SUCH A THING?!

Retired Forum Moderator

I mean, this might be the case except for the people who get hacked and the hacker sends out random links and messages to people that lead to real shady sites. XD

Oh - I see!

That usually a sign of a malware infection. They get sent an email with a file with a saucy name attached. They click on it - beacuse that's what you do when you get an attachment called "incredible_paris_hilton_melania_trump_sex_video_click_now_or_it_will_expire.mp4.exe" - and the rest is just an emailer virus doing its job... :D

Regards

Bacon is not overrated.

What kind of mad idiot would even say such a thing?!

:3

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

annoying-uncomfortable-disturbing-imperfection-pictures-77-5888c9dc41ec2__605.jpg

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU USE THAT.

That's how you lose an entire hand right there

the name's riley

Are my memes modern enough yet?

7RBuNkdnyXg

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.