Random thread

Hell yea. this is going to be a massive production. lights, special effects, the guaranteed awkwardness. It's going to be a fucking train wreck. who wouldn't want to be a part of that?

This isn't gonna be like last time with the chicken suits, Japanese business men and the 16 minute musical number is it? I think we can both agree that that becoming cult status was not the outcome we were going for.

Retired Forum Moderator

I can't be blamed for the cult following that the musical number that YOU choreographed caused. I will, however, take full responsibility for the sacrifices. i could've stopped it way before that. Chose not to. For no reason. It was awesome. I promise this time will be different. this time, it will be all about me.

I can do the sound effects and lighting... Orangutans and green/yellow/orange lights right?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I can't be blamed for the cult following that the musical number that YOU choreographed caused. I will, however, take full responsibility for the sacrifices. i could've stopped it way before that. Chose not to. For no reason. It was awesome. I promise this time will be different. this time, it will be all about me.

I told you before I didn't choreograph it, I outsourced it to the lowest, sketchiest bidder; you know, for quality. They even told me it was gonna be like 5 minutes. Well if you're gonna manage the whole thing that makes it easier for me. Just remember, do NOT contract El Sleezo's discount choreography.

Retired Forum Moderator

Toates donating £100 to this. Tell the popcorn industry that stocks are set to skyrocket.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I told you before I didn't choreograph it, I outsourced it to the lowest, sketchiest bidder; you know, for quality. They even told me it was gonna be like 5 minutes. Well if you're gonna manage the whole thing that makes it easier for me. Just remember, do NOT contract El Sleezo's discount choreography.

Dude, i have a coupon! I also have Leslie directing the whole thing, and BTG providing the lights and a little too touchy orangutan. Look at it! it likes kittens! I think we can forget about Leslie's reputation with hiring ex cons for stunt men. He's working with parolee's now. totally not the same thing. I didn't say i was managing the whole thing, i still need you to figure out how to efficiently warn the neighbors, and get noise permits. Also figure out who's going to shoot who in the middle of this thing. you know i can't perform without knowing there's a life on the line.

Dude, i have a coupon! I also have Leslie directing the whole thing, and BTG providing the lights and a little too touchy orangutan. Look at it! it likes kittens! I think we can forget about Leslie's reputation with hiring ex cons for stunt men. He's working with parolee's now. totally not the same thing. I didn't say i was managing the whole thing, i still need you to figure out how to efficiently warn the neighbors, and get noise permits. Also figure out who's going to shoot who in the middle of this thing. you know i can't perform without knowing there's a life on the line.

I figured I'd just run through the neighborhood screaming "FIRE!" It's not like I'd be lying about anything when I do. The noise permits are no issue, I already bribed the correct officials with donuts and promises of a good time. Though they may have misinterpreted that last bit. They gave me some CREEPY looks. This IS the venue I think it is right?

Retired Forum Moderator

Huh. i wasn't going to use fire this time. i figured acid...it's a work in progress. anyway, it should definitely be the venue you think it is. i'm just waiting on that phone call about the dude actually believing i kidnapped his daughter. which kinda involves you posing as her in the ransom video. we could use the real girl...but she screamed so loud. anywhoo...you have a blonde wig, right?

You could always just dress up the orangutan...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

"Not man enough? NOT MAN ENOUGH? I HAVE THREE Y-CHROMOSOMES, SIX ADAM'S APPLES, PECS ON MY ABS AND FISTS FOR NIPPLES!"

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.