Random thread

* If any music experts out there (or here) consider people who play the music for video games a band, please let me know.

Look up 'Robert Euvino' (did the music for the Stronghold series) and 'Timothy Steven Clarke'. (Tribes 2)

OT: Off topic.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's 3 in the morning, after 15+ minutes of trial and error, I've not only gotten the mic working again on my headset, but I've also got it so that when I plug my headset into my computer, all sound goes to the headset, and when I unplug it, it goes back to my speakers. Long story short, I had sound issue(s), and now I've solved the problem. That, plus cleaning the inside of my computer the night before/last night (which was also around 3 am), I know have the mindset of "I could get a job as a computer repair guy/PC tech guy, or something along those lines. Hell, I would even take PC tech guy at a school". I wounder how long this career urge/mindset will last... (like with everything else, like robotics to video game design). My biggest questions/fears (concerning computer repair/tech guy, among other potential careers considering tech/computers) are "Am I overqualified? What about under-qualified?"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

My biggest questions/fears (concerning computer repair/tech guy, among other potential careers considering tech/computers) are "Am I overqualified? What about under-qualified?"

You are overqualified if you know how to use Google, Youtube, and can follow instructions. The biggest problem is actually finding a job in that field.

2b73237bc1.jpg

I have never watched an ASMR video in my life and this popped up in my feed

I love you youtube

the name's riley

Randomly streaming? Why not!

http://www.twitch.tv/jeb_cc

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Popped in for about 15 minutes but kinda got forced off. Kept stopping to buffer because my brothers downloading MGSV :S

Though I did get to witness the death as medium though >:D

Retired Forum Moderator

XDD Oh nooo... I was freaking Medium two rounds.

Uh, you missed something pretty spectacular though. X3 Not sure if you understand the game or not, but the next game, I was Mayor. Investigator claims one dude is a SK. Town is already losing so we're all like; "Why not. Just lynch him." The guy does end up being a SK, so naturally, we trust this investigator. ...until... the next day, the REAL investigator dies. We're all just looking at the fake investigator going; "Fucking consig." We lynch him. ...He's a Jester. A really lucky fucking Jester. XD Everyone was like; "Woooaaaah, dude. Luuuckyyy..." XP No one was even mad that they voted guilty to Jester, we were all just really proud of him and his luck.

Later on, WW ends up killing 3 Mafia off, leaving just one. I reveal as Mayor, ask for roles, lynch the last one. Then there's these two nutheads that don't know how to play, and don't know what they're doing. Either one is Jailor, or the other is WW. Until FINALLY Jailor posts his will, after like... 3 freaking nights, and we're just like; "FINALLY!" And lynch the WW. :D Town won! Was a very awesome but frustrating game.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

@ThePest: Laughed way too hard. XD

-------

I have proof aliens do exist, one just tried to communicate with me:

trying_to_communicate.png

I think I've met him... He searched for 'language', but only got poor translated insults, which explains why his witty comments are unreadable. On the upside, his insults are high praise!

Yet another attempt to upgrade to Android L, but ASUS forgot that T-Mobile cellular networks exist.

PW9UOuT.jpg

First time I saw this picture, I laughed for a straight minute.

-------

To the comments at the end of a Game Grumps playthrought that be like "Glad that's over. God this playthrough was fucking awful"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SIT THROUGH 50+ EPISODES OF SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE?!

Retired Forum Moderator

Or, with Doctor Who series 8 episode 9: "Gawd this Doctor's an asshole, he lies too much, he's too mean, where's Matt Smith? Clara sucks! She's not Rose!" WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING!?

Or better yet with Breaking Bad: "God, Walter's stupid, why didn't he do thing X when, we the audience knows it, but Walter doesn't? Huh? If I was Walter I sooooo would have killed Skyler a long time ago! She's a bitch, hope she dies, Walter Jr's fucking annoying, he should have died."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA