Random thread

I just saw someone on twitter call someone out for kissing Sony's ass while having an xbox controller in their avatar and having almost nothing but posts about the xbox and how much better it is.

Typical console peasant behavior. They must be cleansed of their console filth and embrace the glorious PC master race. Only then will their sins be forgiven by our lord and saviour Gaben. May lord Gaben smile upon you. :P

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Idunno, after 9 months of bluescreens I think I'm just gonna live in a cave with my gameboy.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'd rather play games like Assassin's Creed Syndicate, on console than on PC where it has a chance of shutting down my computer, or crashing.... again.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Also if that shoop was my picture on England I want to see it :P

Well, if you're cool with it, I remade it :) I live on your forehead, with SelfSurprise residing precisely on the middle of your nose. I assume Vappy lives in London, so he'd be midway on your cheek. DeWolfeJV is on the rim of your glasses :P

It's a RL pic btw, in case you thought I was meaning your avatar. If there was a misunderstanding, I'm cool with taking it down. :)

RarityUK.png.8bf2f0ba59c5df6faedb2c673fbe02da.png

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Actually I kinda was expecting my avatar like I did with the Jasmine Tea thing and Jeb, so seeing that surprised me so much I cracked up harder. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

@Binky: Bahaha! XD It's bloody brilliant.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Holy hell internet, why you gotta be slower than Flash the Sloth?! And at night too!

Holy hell internet, why you gotta be slower than Flash the Sloth?! And at night too!

You and me both.

Welp, now what?

I was addicted.... Addiction ruined my life. I was addicted to W+M1 Pyro.... Addiction Services saved my life, it can save yours too.

ks09MxVFVro

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

My laptop has just told me the battery is reaching the of its usable life, and should be replaced.

It's been a good run, old friend.

CdqoNKCCt7A

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

My sister is really socially weird. She offered me a different shirt to wear cause the one I'm wearing shows off my bra straps.

Does it look like I give two fucks? XD If people out in public can't deal with bra straps, I'm going to have to diagnose them with; "Never lived with a girl ever in their life".

-------

are you saying just because he's a sloth he can't be fast?

the name's riley